Supra Forums banner

141 - 160 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I have a small collection, I'll post later.

Kirk, I think that's an exact model of GodSppd's car :). Nice job.

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
Jim, you're such a baby! :p

Not mine.....

Option Magazine

I'll try to get this

Oh yeah, I forgot to show off my option magazine collection too. Then there's a 3 foot electric RC supra downstairs in my garage. I bet you don't have any of the following in your collection. It's the Xmas edition. :D

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Project BG Smoothie still exists ? :crazy:

Those pics were meant to stay at MMC and never come out in public, what happened to Jim Sr signature ? ;)

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
Project BG Smoothie still exists ? :crazy:

Those pics were meant to stay at MMC and never come out in public, what happened to Jim Sr signature ? ;)
Yes, it does and is in the process of a complete do over in the engine bay. I don't know what happened to my dad's signature. He does still check out the forum but doesn't post as much.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Watch

I had the supra watch for a long time. Recently, I got lucky and found a TRD watch. Here are just a few shots of it. I wonder how many were ever made and purchased by the public.

·
JZA80
3,121 Posts
Anyone seen this? :) Volume 8 of the Best Motoring series.

·
ˆê”Ô ƒGƒAƒ�ƒgƒv‚d‚q
1,039 Posts
I wonder how much that lighter would go for???
Sorry, didn't notice the picture was down or the responses to it.

It cost 15,000jpy when new (so at that time around $150usd)

Ishii

8,181 Posts
I need a detail pic of tamiya 1/18 scale model. My bro in law is going to Japan and he will bring me one as a bday present.

·
Is it stick? Is it turbo?
729 Posts
Here's my contribution. I got em over the past 10 years of owning my supra.

Supras w/ other Toyota car collections (Yes I have an older model corolla and a Prius as well)

·
In charge of snacks
525 Posts
SupraMeng, is the small white supra with stock spoiler a hotwheels version? Because I've been searching forever for a supra from hotwheels but can never get any results.

·
Is it stick? Is it turbo?
729 Posts
SupraMeng, is the small white supra with stock spoiler a hotwheels version? Because I've been searching forever for a supra from hotwheels but can never get any results.
If you're talking about the small white stock one, believe it or not, I found that one a few years ago at the local $.99 only store. They had some of the old school ones (300zx, RX7, Supra, and R34) All stock, but not as heavy as the hot wheels ones, but I picked up a few. Their website is still around too if you're interested in ordering any from them. www.motormaxtoy.com

You're refering to these ones right?

·
In charge of snacks
525 Posts
If you're talking about the small white stock one, believe it or not, I found that one a few years ago at the local $.99 only store. They had some of the old school ones (300zx, RX7, Supra, and R34) All stock, but not as heavy as the hot wheels ones, but I picked up a few. Their website is still around too if you're interested in ordering any from them. www.motormaxtoy.com

Yea, that's the one I was refering to. They look pretty on point, I've never been a fan of those types of wheels but I can live with them lol. Thanks for website also.

·
The Caravan Aficionado
5,000 Posts

these are the ones i have... even found one in silver :D

141 - 160 of 257 Posts