Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alternator, PS Pump, Plastics, intake manifold, Tb, etc.

I am about to put a Supra motor in a rail and I need everything a normal street car would need minus the A/C.

Sensors, all of it.

If you guys have stuff laying around let me know! [email protected]

Also need a JDM oil pan setup where its reversed on the bottom! Maybe out of a lexus too?

·
Kirisute Gomen
2,747 Posts
Well..

WHO DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING?

...And I'll check my storage unit to see if I have anything like that for you Ryan.

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me know what you have!

My 750hp Funco hauls balls. It probably only dynos 540-550rwhp. A 2J with some boost would be the shiiiiiiiiiiiit:)

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I've got a lot of stuff in my garage that I'm replacing during my build. I know for a fact I have an alternator, its dirty, but it worked great, I bought a new one and had it polished though so no need for the old one. I can get pics to you tomorrow if you want.

What plastics are you needing?

I've got all kinds of stuff... I'll have to look thru my garage and spare bedroom and see what I still have and see if its anything that I think would be useful for a sand rail car and if so I'll post it up or shoot you an email.

edit: wouldn't happen to need a 6 speed driveshaft would you? I know I have one of those as well off the top of my head. I'll look tomorrow and see what else I've got.
-Chris

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do need a pump and which oil pans do you have Greg?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Do you need stock stuff, like ecu, maf, stock fuel rail? Probably not since you would be going for big power.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I got a stock intake manifold and tb. You have probably got one already though.

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Ryan, Richard has quite a few parts that you would need. I saw a lot of them Wed. You should put a setup like mine in there, you don't want a laaagy MOFO Esp. if you are putting an auto in.
I know for a fact he has an intake mani.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
I have a set of stock lower runners, New water pump, timing belt tensioner bracket, and stock motor mounts.

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys, PM and let me know what you want for your parts. Thanks!

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Thanks guys, PM and let me know what you want for your parts. Thanks!
E-mail instead if I were you. Pms suck

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
1jz Soarer oil pans work?
I have alternators too

·
Registered
746 Posts
You did'nt have fab work on your list:). I know someone that would love to fab a 2jz into the rail for you.

·
Registered
373 Posts
hey Ryan i got a jdm stock auto ecu.......and a 6spd us ecu let me know if you need them. frank

1 - 20 of 31 Posts