Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone have the equipment to roll my fender wells???Just had the fenders rolled updat

:dunno: I need to find someone that can do a good job and roll my fenders so I can get rid of a rubbing issue messing up my fenders and tires. Anyone out there that can do this??? I either need to do this real soon or take these rims off and put my stock 17's back on because I am just messing up my fenders and tires by leaving them on and not getting the fenders rolled like I need so desperately. HELP ME out guys!

Update: Just had the fenders rolled from a company in the city of Walnut called The Wheel Supply 975 Fairway Drive, Walnut,California. Cost me $40 a fender for a total of $160. I'm happy with it so far. Phone # to their shop is in on of my later posts within this thread.

G

·
. hey dog just get a bat and roll it your self make sure its a wooden one. i did it to my car a long time a go make sure you leave no sharp edges also roll it out with the bat down. thats how the frame gets tucked in.

·
MyNuttz
874 Posts
or I heard just take a dremel to it and cut a littel off for more clearance

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry I didn't access my computer this weekend. Had my daughter spent the weekend from Pasadena with us to celebrate my birthday that is coming up during the middle of the week and I have to work next weekend. Let me know when is a good time with you to get this done. I am pretty sure I left my phone number with you. . Give me a call so I can meet up with you and get this done. If you need my number again let me know and I will PM it to you.

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
mike are you getting your fenders rolled? when and where are you gonna do it at? I want to get it done too and Im in your area..

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't know when yet. James said he would do it but is only available on the weekend but he hasn't contacted me lately about doing it so I am back to looking for anyone who has the equipment and can do this. So let me know as I still need to get the fenders rolled.

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
me too! ;P I need to roll or cut my fenders.. car has been a garage queen for awhile now.

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
I just had my fenders rolled and so far I am happy with the job that was done on it. The company that did it for me, did a quick job on such short notice. I haven't been driving my Supra lately because of my rubbing issues but now I can start driving it more often. If anyone else is interested in rolling their fenders, I would recommend where I took mine to get it done. The shop is located in the city of Walnut called The Wheel Supply. The address is 975 Fairway Drive just north of the 60 Freeway off the Fairway Drive offramp. Their phone # is (909)468-1311. Ask for Sander Huang. Cost me $40 a fender well for a total of $160.00.

By the way James, (drift into a curb) Thanks for the lead in getting this done.

·
Registered
703 Posts
speedracer said:
I just had my fenders rolled and so far I am happy with the job that was done on it. The company that did it for me, did a quick job on such short notice. I haven't been driving my Supra lately because of my rubbing issues but now I can start driving it more often. If anyone else is interested in rolling their fenders, I would recommend where I took mine to get it done. The shop is located in the city of Walnut called The Wheel Shop. The address is 975 Fairway Drive just north of the 60 Freeway off the Fairway Drive offramp. Their phone # is (909)468-1311. Ask for Sander Huang. Cost me $40 a fender well for a total of $160.00.

By the way James, (drift into a curb) Thanks for the lead in getting this done.

You mean, The Wheel Supply...

·
MSB for Life! :D
1,004 Posts
did you have to specify how much you wanted it to be rolled? or do they just automatically do the maximum?

i also need to get this done, but the new rims i have arent on.

plus, how long did it take? did you have to leave the car there?

thanks.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Tim, you gotta tell them how much you want rolled. When Curtis got his rolled there, it took about an hour or so because they were working on other cars. We were in and out within 2hrs. Sander treats the supra guys well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts