Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a quick search here and didnt turn up anything, but I was interested if anyone has any info or feedback on it?

http://www.acceleronics.com/versafueler.htm

The claim is that LOW Z injectors are actually superior to high Z injectors....which is opposite from what we have all bee hearing the past year or so since ID, and FIC hit the market. Feedback on domestic forums looks good, but I am hoping someone can shed some light on this, and what the theory behind it is. If its old news, sorry.

·
Engmaineer
2,406 Posts
Just a peak and hold injector driver. There has been plenty over the years.

High Impedance has always been better, problem is , nobody ever made HUGE injectors in high impedance until recently.

There is a ton of ways to get from point a to point b. Not saying low impedance injectors suck. Just different ways to handle things.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, I just dont understand why they are saying that Hi Z injectors are less responsive and what they are doing different. All of sudden guys are saying they have LowZ 1600cc injectors idling better and driving better than stock....which have always been regarded as poor choices for driveability??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts