Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for some feedback on Dave H. Looking to buy a sinlge turbo kit off him and he seems like a good seller. Anyone buy a kit of him? If so any feedback will be great thanks!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I bought some parts from Dave and everything went smoothly and everything was shipped promptly. He's pretty well known on Supraforums, and Club NA-T.

·
2JZ-Phantom
2,117 Posts
If your new to NA-T, you will be hearing his name alot thats for sure. Great guy, very helpful. Buy with confidence, he's been in the NA-T scene a long time and knows what his products can do.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have dealing with dave for about 10 months now , i have spent about $25000 with him , excellent person to deal with and honest.....

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
ditto, one of the greatest assets in the supra community PERIOD. This guy has answered my dumb questions at 1 in the morning via AIM many times. I am about to drop about $1600 to my ole buddy in a few days again.
I really cant say enough good things about the guy

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Seriously, he's been around a long time and is an icon in the na-t community. Plus, he looks like Chuck Norris. Good prices on stuff, great guy to deal with.

·
Edge On The GE-T Epidemic
575 Posts
Very helpful man, buy with confidence. This guy is one of the most knowledgable supra owners i have ever met. If you had to ask this question i persume you have not been on the forums long. This guy is the Father of NA-T's and will stand behind all his parts.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
You'll find no finer person to deal with on this forum than DaveH. And there some really great people here.

·
8 Second 6spd
1,251 Posts
Dave is the man! Bought TH400 adapter, intake mani, and a lot of other stuff from him.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Excellent guy! Friendly, courteous and quick. Wish more people were like him. If you need to ask who DaveH is, you haven't been on the forums long enough! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts