Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
95 NAT
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone here besides me owns a Triumph Daytona 675, where you at and what color do you have? Also, what do you think of the bike?

·
road hazard
452 Posts
those things were sold out before they even reached the dealer's showroom in my area.

its a great bike from what i've read. what do you think of it?

·
95 NAT
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Overall, I really can't stop smiling after before & after each ride. The bike has plenty of power in th emid range, she pulls really strong even on fifth and the bike looks great and very agile. Also, although the Pirelli Dragon Supercorsa are expensive I'm sold on these babies!!! They stick to the pavement like glue!

·
Registered
321 Posts
They are good looking bikes but it seems that they lack power compared to the other bikes but i would love to ride one.

Post some pics :)

·
95 NAT
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
re

PSIMR2 said:
They are good looking bikes but it seems that they lack power compared to the other bikes but i would love to ride one.

Lack of Power?? :hahano: Trust me there is no lack of power in this bike. At least I haven't seen any lack of power! :bigthumb:

·
road hazard
452 Posts
PSIMR2 said:

for a 600cc class bike, it is far from lacking power.

from the pics i've seen, the bike looks so tiny with a rider on it. i bet it'd be fun to throw around the track with.

·
95 NAT
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, the Dragon Supercorsas came standard issue on the bike. My rear tire is a Soft compund. This picture is a few weeks after I got her, since then I've added some aftermarket components. I'll post them when I get a chance.

Thanks for the compliment!

·
road hazard
452 Posts
how much larger has the triumph aftermarket grown since the debut of the 675?

before that, i know that triumph parts were expensive as hell and somewhat, difficult to get. 2 of my coworkers, both being british, love their triumphs but always complained how parts took so long to get and how difficult it was to find a reputable triumph mechanic.

i'm sure things will change now that the 675 is one of the most popular bikes.

·
on vacation
3,062 Posts
lack of power...lol...my TL1000 beats the 675 by like 5rwhp.

Personally I'd be all over them if it weren't for that shitty third cylider flopping around under the tank.

·
95 NAT
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
toysupra1- The aftermarket is slowly catching up, besides the the Arrows full exhaust and the Triumph slip-on the other manufacturers are in the process of producing products for this bike. Leo Vince, Micron, and a couple of others are working on slip on exhaust cans.

mackenzie71- If you can and you find one to try out let me know what you think afterwards. Of course your bike beats the 675 you have a 1000 (120 hp) versus a 675(110hp).

·
El Pollo Diablo
857 Posts
69: that was Mack's point, that the 675 isn't underpowered, that it's comprable in power to a (that) litre bike.

Hot lookin bike, dunno how funny it would look with my big ass on top of it though.

·
95 NAT
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
re

SnowMongoose said:
69: that was Mack's point, that the 675 isn't underpowered, that it's comprable in power to a (that) litre bike.

Hot lookin bike, dunno how funny it would look with my big ass on top of it though.

Oops! My misunderstanding!

·
-=R1der=-
371 Posts
I took this picture when it was only 1 of 2 in the west coast long before it was released.

Red looks like teH sEx0r. funny story was that two triumph reps came over to our bike night and let us look at the new 675. they let us mount it and the back of the truck was wet. one of my buddies almost slipped along with the bike. The reps would have been 50,000 dollars richer.

It's one of the cleanest bikes (structure-wise) I've seen.

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
I always wanted a Daytona 675. I have a TT600...everybody wants to buy it off me...but I don't want to sell it unless I find a Daytona 675. They're better in every category compared to the heavy, underpowered TT600.

·
Registered
88 Posts
That's a nice bike. for some reason to me they sound like the Zonda from Gran Turismo 3, lol. They are very high pitch. nice bike though!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts