Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here run 10's with a Drag Radial and trap less than 125mph?

·
Yes, brothers own Supras
1,910 Posts
I ran 10.75 @ 124.3 mph. Looks like I was running on 5 cylinders because of a bad rod bearing in the 4th cylinder. I was on 16 inch MT drag radials.

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,783 Posts
I've run 10.35 @ 113 once on DR's :)

·
Inline for the win
4,770 Posts
It seems like your looking for 6spd times. All three people above are using autos.

DP

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
ive done [email protected] 6spd and then 10.3 @128mph on a auto..2 different cars of course.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
11.2's

The best I did was 11.2's at 132 MPH on my below set up at 24 lbs ob boost but it was not tuned at all. I think I could of hit 10's but I switched to MT streets to preserve my driveshaft and rear-end. I was running Nitto 555's 275-40 and I think my best 60 ft was a 1.9 to 1.8. I hopped at the end and it scaried the shit out of me and I have never dragged on Nittos again.

Staats

·
Registered
904 Posts
turbo94supra said:
What kind of hp do you guys have, do you spray????
Most guys can get these number without spray on a 67mm turbo.. all day with an auto

·
Registered
939 Posts
I once ran a 10.8 @ 122mph....but i was bouncing off the rev-limiter at the end of the track (had O/D off and a stock rev-limiter). This was back two years ago though so things have changed a little since then :)

O yeh, no spray with a T88H on 18 psi through a BL built auto.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
My best on 245/50/16 Nitto dr's was [email protected] with a 1.76 60'. I hit a 1.63 60' on them with the stock twins running [email protected] so it should be achieveable at just about 125-126 with a 1.60 on the skinny Nitto's. On some 255/50/16 MT ET dr's, it should be easier(sub 1.60) but still need everything to go pretty close to perfect on an all out run. People hitting the rev limiter or letting off at the end, may as well not even post times. OK Jay? ;)

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,783 Posts
Rviscosi said:
People hitting the rev limiter or letting off at the end, may as well not even post times. OK Jay? ;)
well, look who came back to the forums!! And if you must know, I blew an IC pipe off just before the 1/8 on that pass!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Philly Single said:
well, look who came back to the forums!! And if you must know, I blew an IC pipe off just before the 1/8 on that pass!
I was hoping you would spot that, and I'm sure you got the point. Hope your doing well. If your ever in the area please call, I have the same number.

·
Registered
484 Posts
.81 A/R on the hotside and the fact that ITS's DBB turbos are the absolute easiest spinning turbos on the market... Use the brake and E-brake to hold the back tires, bring up on the converter, wait for about 5psi, then the converter starts stretching past 36-3800 and 14+ psi..... WEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 - 20 of 22 Posts