Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
really?? why is that???because of my na-s i am on stock air and fuel.. i wanted to kick it up a bit and wonder if that would help. or i will get the e manage

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
Adrian98 said:
pussy. everyone's so scared of vvt-i. tell you what I'll turbo my vvt-i and run nitrous and still not blow it
not scared of vvti, rods are def weaker in comparison to the non vvti motors but they can still take some boost..... they might not be as forgiving as the non vvti motors though. Are you going NA-T or are you jusg wiring in the Safc2 for an NA application?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Get the e-manage in your car.. you will have full control over fuel and timing what with being vvti, I have the blue box in mine j-spec it works great, just make sure you buy the pressure sensor as well

·
Registered
80 Posts
No, e-manage is just a signal fudger like a safc but with better resolution and the ability to adjust timing

·
Banned
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok mods u can close this i found the answer i was looking for., i talked to the design/company who design the supercharger kit. he said with the stock 6psi form the sc i wouldnt need any engine management or tunning it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts