Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anybody in the Phoenix area can change out the rear main seal in my MKIV for me? Never done it before, heard it's not hard, but can be a PITA and time consuming. I'd rather pay someone to do it right, than to do it myself and possibly fuck things up. Plus I'd like to learn how to do it myself from someone experienced. Let me know where you're located and how much it'll cost. Thanks!

·
JZA80
3,114 Posts
+1 on Ralph. Send him a PM !

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Time it this go around, Ralph. Lmk if that car has the top 2 tranny bolts in it. I can't believe the amount of Supras that are missing them. Laaazy ass mechanics

·
damn '02's...
649 Posts
Time it this go around, Ralph. Lmk if that car has the top 2 tranny bolts in it. I can't believe the amount of Supras that are missing them. Laaazy ass mechanics
NP fella. :)

If it is missing either one, I will probably have a day lapse as I wait for the replacement to come in.

Thats not half as bad as the cars I've seen missing 1, 2,3 and on one car, 4 PRESSURE plate bolts!!! LOL! Was a well known car too....

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Ralph, I keep tranny bolts in stock in my garage so when I get a car I'm good to go. haha
MKIVslut, be advised the tranny needs to come out and it's a heavy mofo.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts