Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Toyota Supra turbo
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI!!! I’m new here... Need some help. I’ve had my supra for well over 12yrs. My hubby wanted to do something special and tried getting my 89 fixed. Unfortunately ??? the person he hired for the job didn’t do what he was payed for. If you’re up for the job or know someone who is. ??? please help. Thank yous!!!

Attachments

·
iSPOOL
1,400 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Do you have an idea of what could be wrong with it?

Reactions: JaxGuy

·
Registered
1989 Toyota Supra turbo
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!
So before having it “fixed” it had a few problems that I’m unsure was actually fixed. The car was supposed to be a surprise so I wasn’t involved.
What should have been fixed was power steering rack and pinion, Any leaks, belts replaced, hood and hatch lift supports and a overall tuneup.

I appreciate It if you could point me in the right direction as to someone who could work on it.
Thank you for your time!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in Tampa, and have had a couple mk3s myself. I could come look at it for you if you like. I'm not like most who charge you and the vehicle is not right. My name means more than the money. And i have a soft spot for mk3s lol

·
iSPOOL
1,400 Posts
That would be fantastic! I appreciate it!
You're in good hands with Reaper! Known him for over 12 years, he's helped me numerous times with my MKIV.

Reactions: JaxGuy
1 - 7 of 7 Posts