Supra Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yeah I think I will deffinately make the next get together hopefully. I'm also gonna try to find a shop to custom build a turbo kit for me.I've heard Balanced does good work, do yall know any good shops up there. Either that or I will get a Supra. (*no joke*)

·
0 Posts
hopefully i can get my baby out of impound soon, fuggin pigs. thats twice in 3 weeks!! all of em can eat a PHAT 1.
ps. statewide towing is full of pricks that'll lie to you almost as bad as the cops.
pps. fuck you officer p. stokes from ga dot. you fuckin cunt, you took my cell phone out the car an said it was in my property. it wasn't. where's my GD phone???
ppps anyone know the # to ga dot police division, cause the pigs i call just give me dead #'s and for some strange reason it's not in the damn white pages anywhere an there's no phone # on the citation. damn i'm pissed...

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
86.5toysoupt said:
hopefully i can get my baby out of impound soon, fuggin pigs. thats twice in 3 weeks!! all of em can eat a PHAT 1.
ps. statewide towing is full of pricks that'll lie to you almost as bad as the cops.
pps. fuck you officer p. stokes from ga dot. you fuckin cunt, you took my cell phone out the car an said it was in my property. it wasn't. where's my GD phone???
ppps anyone know the # to ga dot police division, cause the pigs i call just give me dead #'s and for some strange reason it's not in the damn white pages anywhere an there's no phone # on the citation. damn i'm pissed...

We usualy try not to break the law excessively... so we dont run into these problems...
But Im guessing check in the yellow pages or goverment pages

·
Registered
497 Posts
sxymk3 said:
My bad...you could join anyways if you want...we got love for Zs too!
LOL, cool, thanks man. Ill keep it in mind if I have the car much longer. Ive actually thought about selling it recently. Not enough time now that its getting warmer and the bike gets to come out...

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
when is the next one?

·
regretfully supraless
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Ftr_10 said:
If Im not mistaken, thats when they always meet up! First Thursday of every month!
Yess zir! You should come out next time! I wish there'd be some MKIII's there, but MKIV's will do JUST FINE! :bigthumb:

21 - 31 of 31 Posts