Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I love sequentials!
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone taking their supra to the premeir this weekend?

I know the movie is probably going to be ghey, but that isn't the point IMO.

Anyway, if so, what night, what theatre? And is anyone up for the good ole parkway afterwards?

·
RoastBeefCurtain Commando
6,015 Posts
IMo thats just asking for trouble.
I thought about taking mine out that night, but I have a feeling its not a good idea. lol

·
stop pulling me over pigs
1,258 Posts
you're gonna wanna beat the snot out of your car right out of the parking lot....I was dying to do that with the last two, but I didn't drive both times - I think I subconsciously did that, so I wouldn't beat on my car!! haha

·
NOSUP4U
103 Posts
I thought about doing it here in KS just because there will be allot of cars out that night BUT everyone will just want to race as soon as you get in the car so I haven't decided yet. Friends are even telling me that I better not go see it this weekend and it's going to be crap.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Worse thing you can ever think about doing is taking the dawg out for this shitty movie. Your begging for trouble from;

1. Assholes in the parking lot
2. Cops
3. Street Racing Ricers that just got their willies off by seeing (2) more NOS stickers on the movie cars.
4. Vandalism

Not my idea of a good time if you ask me.... :1poke:

·
I love sequentials!
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump Maryland fockers ... I know you're out there :)

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
x2

BigVic said:
Worse thing you can ever think about doing is taking the dawg out for this shitty movie. Your begging for trouble from;

1. Assholes in the parking lot
2. Cops
3. Street Racing Ricers that just got their willies off by seeing (2) more NOS stickers on the movie cars.
4. Vandalism

Not my idea of a good time if you ask me.... :1poke:

·
I love sequentials!
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ryan C ?

Alex D said:
I'll probably be at ryans' watching the new TX2K6 DVD. We're probably gonna head out to do some highway runs after watching the DVD.

·
I love sequentials!
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
For a movie, or do they hang out at Columbia mall on Saturday nights?

BreakNeck said:
I might go to columbia mall saturday night....but im taking my evo if I do.

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts
I may or may not depending on how I feel! If I do tho, it will be somewhere like Annapolis Mall where there doesnt seem to be that many assholes around! But Im goin to the track tonight cuz I know that EVERYBODY is tryin to go to the movies so I may go Sunday or one day next week!

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts
Alex D said:
Or be cheap like me and catch the matinee' showing at around noon where you'll have the whole theater to yourself and no assholes doing stupid stuff.
Sounds like a plan! Let me know if you're serious

·
I love sequentials!
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If it isn't better then the second one, I'm taking whoever made the movie to court, for my $7 back then and my $9 now.

Alex, tell Ryan I said hello!

Alex D said:
I'm probably just gonna wait till this movie hits HBO to be honest with you, even though it does look better than the 2nd one.

·
NOSUP4U
103 Posts
No one ever posted back to say what they thought. I was surprised by it. Wasn't a great movie but better than I thought it would be. It was worth the $8.00 bucks just for the cars and the girls. I was glad I didnt take the Supra though since like everyone else it made you want to drive crazy afterwards and that's hard to do in an SUV.
What did you think Turbosupra? Was it worth your $9?

·
I love sequentials!
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It was definitely worth my 9 bucks, I liked it, it was sooooooo much better then the second one, and maybe I had my sights set so low and that is the reason I liked it.

Everyone was driving like tools when the movie let out, I just putted around in the supra and let people stare.

·
Banned
566 Posts
PM-Performance said:
IMo thats just asking for trouble.
I thought about taking mine out that night, but I have a feeling its not a good idea. lol

ahh dont sweat it, ricers dont even know that Mk3's are even supra's. Theyll be like "dam, look at that celica, yo" ;)

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts
turbosupra said:
It was definitely worth my 9 bucks, I liked it, it was sooooooo much better then the second one, and maybe I had my sights set so low and that is the reason I liked it.

Everyone was driving like tools when the movie let out, I just putted around in the supra and let people stare.

:stupid: I liked it too! Sweet cars and most of the drifting you could tell was real. From the articles that Ive read, about 85% of the drifting was real and they really wrecked the Veilside RX7 and that gold 350Z. Worth my 9 bux and I'll be buying it on dvd too!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts