Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Garage Queen Club
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a job offer in the area, and need to move out to CA. Looking for anyone with some room. I won't have much baggage (just my suv, some clothes and tools). I won't have much money on me to start, but am willing to fork some dough for rent or whatever you pay, and help out around the house if need be.

Please let me know if anything exists out there... can't really afford full rent at this time. Thanks.

Andre

·
Garage Queen Club
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes. Home-made with a sawzall.

·
To the MSB BAtman!
1,689 Posts
i think curtis is still looking for a roomate check out the socal section his thread about wanting one is in there...

G

·
I live in the San Fernando Valley. North of Los Angeles.

Typical rent would be:

Ghettoish: 800/mo 1 bedroom and up, 1000/mo 2 bedroom. Cheaper can be had, but in drastically old buildings that are dilapidated beyond repair. Old cloth wiring (I'm an electrical contractor) and shoddy work. You wouldnt live in something less than 1000/mo for a 2 bedroom if you wanted to be at least habitable and decent, trust me!

PM me if you want to go over some possibilities. Too bad my gf is looking at moving in together, but you never know what may happen down the line.

P.S. I always liked your targa roof on the eclipse. Roll cage was a must. Very cool. To me, its a Supra Eclipse. =)

·
Garage Queen Club
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the link. I PM'd him..

As for the roof, I use JBweld to put the roof back on ;)

Its called a B O L T and L A T C H.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts