Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ha, I know there are a few guys here in Iowa. Just thought I would try and get a thread started. Im in Creston, Iowa. Hour south of DSM. Black on black 94 spd. Was Bpu....Started taking twins off the other day. T66 should be done in about a month.

Later

·
*God Bless the USA*
421 Posts
Hey guys new to this- Names Ryan from ankeny- 93 supra tt black- just pulled it out for the summer- but the weathers been scaring me - so i havent taken it out much- Creston huh you ever go to the Twilight Zone? you know Trembly or Red?

·
Registered
125 Posts
iasc300 said:
Hey guys new to this- Names Ryan from ankeny- 93 supra tt black- just pulled it out for the summer- but the weathers been scaring me - so i havent taken it out much- Creston huh you ever go to the Twilight Zone? you know Trembly or Red?

NO WAY? FROM ANKENY? haha...Damn you. Len was the first to have a supra in ankeny, and now he doesn't live in Ankeny anymore. I thought there were not any supras in Ankeny. I just sold my 97 GS-T today, and I am probably buying another DSM for a while before I jump into a supra.

If you live in Ankeny, that's cool. Please PM or hit me on AIM and show me some pics. Also, if you are ever wanting to take the supra out for a cruise this summer I can get a nice car cruise together. 300+whp DSMs, mustangs (gts and cobras), firehawks, bikes, etc. Just if you want to have some fun since I'm not sure how long you may have lived in Ankeny.

Well sorry if I sound stupid, I'm just happy that someone has a supra near me actually. I'm hoping if everything goes my way to have a supra this summer, but we'll see.

Regards,

Devin

·
Registered
125 Posts
That's great bro. We'll wait until this summer and see if we can get something nice going. First we'd have to decide if we would eat first and then cruise or what not. I know of this great airport race(of course in IA) coming up in June that I could post in this section soon if you want me too. It's dedicated for a solider who fought in Iraq. They are having a car show for him, then they opened up the airport to race all day and night. Some may know about it. I can give more info soon. : )

- Devin

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
anyone one know of a good shop to rent around dsm? does not have to have a lift but would be nice. will be used for business.
thanks

·
Registered
125 Posts
What exactly are you looking for? A garage or more of a warehouse type? Also you doing mechanic work, custom work, body work, or what? I'll try and see if something pops up for you. For the most part I don't know of anything.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Oh well when you said business I figured you were looking for something that may have lifts, paint booths, etc in them already. I'll see if I can find anything: garage type buildings. There may be another building in Ankeny pretty soon. Guy my dad knows they werent paying (never in building, it was always empty) so my dad just got a building (3 offices, 2 bathrooms, and garage in back). I could see if they show up. I also know of buildings close to my house that the guy is planning to build once the city oks it. He can't go without have the whole plans out (landscape including). So if I hear more about that I will definately contact you, if you don't care to work out in Ankeny. Actually I'd love for you too if you are bringing the supra. Haha.

I'll keep an eye out for sure on other buildings too bro.

- Devin

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Supra Man 04 said:
Oh well when you said business I figured you were looking for something that may have lifts, paint booths, etc in them already. I'll see if I can find anything: garage type buildings. There may be another building in Ankeny pretty soon. Guy my dad knows they werent paying (never in building, it was always empty) so my dad just got a building (3 offices, 2 bathrooms, and garage in back). I could see if they show up. I also know of buildings close to my house that the guy is planning to build once the city oks it. He can't go without have the whole plans out (landscape including). So if I hear more about that I will definately contact you, if you don't care to work out in Ankeny. Actually I'd love for you too if you are bringing the supra. Haha.

I'll keep an eye out for sure on other buildings too bro.

- Devin
Yeah Im fine with ankeny. BTW...Im t78 now. Fuel and aem will be here this month. Then some 800 whp.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow this thread hasnt been touched in awhile. But i just thought that i would let everyone know that im moving to ankeny on tuesday. I daily drive a yellow evo incase anyone sees me. Ill be keeping my supra in Creston for awhile though. But i can always go get it whenever anyone wants to have a cruise or anything.

Chris

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.