Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Ok, ok, maybe 500rwhp!!!
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to hear experiences if you did, so share 'em!

No negative BS replies please. :wtcslap:

·
Registered
868 Posts
on a bike??
Never heard of that but seems possible, maybe good for warmup but you would have to bypass the clutch switch and definitely use the nuetral safety switch.

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
Yes - i have it on my 636 - Matrixrsx3.5 on mine. bypassing the clutch is actually VERY simple....use the neutral light :)

I love it....it warms up my bike from a 100+ yds away and is ready to go when i get to it. Not to mention turning lots of heads

·
Ok, ok, maybe 500rwhp!!!
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is that unit compact?

I'm going to be commuting again, well once the rain STOPS, and I can gain 5 minutes on warm up while coming down the stairs.

I can start my bike w/o the clutch, but it has to be in Neutral. In gear, stand down, it won't start.

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
Yes..the brain on the Matrix is VERY compact...plus..the pager lets you know it is running. To be honest with you...i had one of my installers at the shop i work for do it for me so i dont know what they needed to do (wiring wise). My assumption would be that they bypassed the clutch/kickstand wire and tied the neutral light so it wouldnt start in gear

*Edit - you will also need a 513T - mini siren...obviously the standard siren wont fit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts