Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
cinnamon jelly bean
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've decided its time for a change and I'm selling my BL 4" catback. Less then 1000 miles on it and still in excellent condition with both brackets needed to be able to bolt it onto the car. Its fully polished front to back and theyre $900 new plus shipping etc... I'd like to keep this local in the state so I dont have to deal with shipping it. Asking $725 but am willing to listen to all reasonable offers. No pics off the car at the moment but if anyone is seriously interested I'll take 5 mins to pop it out of the hangers and take some pics since its already disconnected.

Please PM me if interested or send me an email at [email protected] as I now only check the forums about once a week

Thanks

·
Rockstar Extraordinaire
467 Posts
No worries here guys.... I see this car just about everyday and the condition of the exhaust is nothing short of perfect. It sounds bad as hell also. Buy with confidence!

Kyle

·
Registered
382 Posts
DAMN! Where were you 6 weeks ago? I just installed mine ,why are you selling that badass exhaust?

·
cinnamon jelly bean
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
couple of pics, not the greatest but I NEVER once bottomed out this exhaust or scraped it in anway

these next two are of the underside of the exhaust

·
Banned
378 Posts
Would you even trade on brand new Titan fuel rail and brand new 850cc injectors (6)? Even trade? I can pick up the exhaust and drop off the rail if we agree. Lemme know

·
Supraless By Choice
1,430 Posts
Wow, she's a beauty!!!! What are you going to be using instead Porter?

Dan

·
cinnamon jelly bean
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Stringer Bell said:
Would you even trade on brand new Titan fuel rail and brand new 850cc injectors (6)? Even trade? I can pick up the exhaust and drop off the rail if we agree. Lemme know

Already have a Titan rail and 1000cc injectors....both of which I might be getting rid of so that trade wouldnt do me any good, sorry.

Dan, I'm not sure what I'm changing to yet....just something different but it will definitely be nice

·
Registered
9,812 Posts

Could you do me a favor and measure the different sections, as I have them hilighted. I sure would appreciate it, I am building a custom exhaust and it would be nice to have something for reference.
Thanks,
Jason

·
cinnamon jelly bean
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jason from left to right not including the V band section on the end it goes as follows

7 1/2" , 35" , and 19" between the 2nd and 3rd section you have highlighted there is a pie cut piece that varies from 1" up to 2 1/2" ........that part of the V band that sticks out from it is also about 1 1/2" This is all rough but not exact since the pieces are cut at angles etc..

I know someone needs a 4" catback

·
Registered
9,812 Posts
suprahead said:
Jason from left to right not including the V band section on the end it goes as follows

7 1/2" , 35" , and 19" between the 2nd and 3rd section you have highlighted there is a pie cut piece that varies from 1" up to 2 1/2" ........that part of the V band that sticks out from it is also about 1 1/2" This is all rough but not exact since the pieces are cut at angles etc..

I know someone needs a 4" catback
You are so the man! Thanks! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
cinnamon jelly bean
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
yes it is, its just sitting in my room since I havent made much of an effort to sell it yet. Let me know if youre interested

·
Registered
8 Posts
my car currently has a 3" down pipe and then it splits into 2 pipes at the back that go to 2 resonators (I assume based on the size of them) and terminate into a muffler.
1st question- how loud was your set up? because mine is pretty stealthy (quiet)
2nd question- what downpipe did you have and did this connect right to the DP or did you have a test pipe or cat between the DP and this system?
last ?> where are you located? I live in Zhills and work in Brandon.

·
Rockstar Extraordinaire
467 Posts
Just incase he doesnt respond, I know the car very well. He had this exhaust on his car along with the 4inch DP and MP. His car is single. 2nd of all, you will need a 3inch 2bold - 4inch Vband reducer in order to properly fit this exhaust to the downpipe you have, I have one you can buy if you need it, and lastly, the BL exhaust is the loudest 4inch exhaust on the market today and will definetly be loud on a stock twin car. I had my 4inch HKS Ti on stock twins and it was the loudest BPU ive heard, BL is even louder. Hope this helps.

Kyle

·
cinnamon jelly bean
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Basically what Kyle already said

I had a BL 4" dp/mp combo on my car as it's single. If you want this exhaust on stock twins you'll need the adapter that Kyle is talking about that goes from 4" vband to 3" 2 bolt. Also, he is correct that the BL is the loudest 4" on the market

I'm in Tampa and Sarasota both

1 - 20 of 21 Posts