Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
!black
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious, anyone interested in trading their 7M powered mk3 for a 1JZ project car? I've got the full list, but the low down is everything needed to finish the car here here execpt for the ECU. Car is in good shape, ice blue. I just don't have time to finish the project, and wanted to pick up a mk3 to tinker with from time to time.

Anyone interested, drop me an email or pm.

James

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
someone's gonna say it might as well say it now. Try the forsale section just put *TRADE* in title.

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
Didn't you just pick that car up from the school teacher? Im tempted..... but I just got the big turbo installed and big IC installed, and the roll cage, and all, too much in my car to let it go... It'd be your car plus money, and then I have to work more, I just want to drive, and I'm rambling on so I'll shutup and leave your thread alone....

·
Registered
507 Posts
i have a high compression turbo 7M (and a bunch of other mods) in the process of being built...should have everything done in the next month or so...i'd be up for a trade...PM me if u'r interested...

·
!black
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, everything came from jwcatto. I just don't see me having a ton of time in the future, I barely have enough as it is. It may sit for months before I do anything with it, figured someone might have more drive to finish a project than me at the moment.

·
daredevil racecar builder
2,091 Posts
That sucks James. Too bad you're not getting rid of just the 1JZ and parts! I know a black car that wants it. Haha.
(btw fix your location already lol)

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
ME ME ME! I'll trade you. Check out my car in the for sale section of Mid-westSupras.com It's the 88 Turbo targa, burgundy.

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
:Any pictures? If so, or if your interested...Please Email me at [email protected]. I tend to check my email a little more than I check this forum(although it is often) :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts