Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Nottin' like boost...
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to hire an independent appraiser to appraise my car, but i need a good one because the insurance will do the same, so if my guy says 25k but their guy says 17k, i want one that will stick by his numbers, because whatever number the 2 appraisers agree on are binding, i really dont want to do it this way but my insurance is being a bitch!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Arg, I'm gonna have to smack some sense into you in a couple hours when I pick you up. It's time for a pro to handle this for you.

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts
You know what i just got done dealing with my sisers insurance for her stolen type-r.. they were very stubborn and staying at 9k for her car... after a bit of proof they could not dispute me and gave her 18k... Now i dont know what you are doing Krystian but i have told you time and time again to give me a call. I caught the insurance claims adjusters lying to my sister and i I make some call and print stuff up and catch them in it. They arent afraid to say or do anything but the face of the matter is if you have proof of how much they are selling for and most the time your insurance company gets there information from some numbers on the ceiling or some thing they have to go with you information.. So please call me.. let me in on what all they are saying to you and what you have done and i will see what i can do... Later Jessica.

·
Nottin' like boost...
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we will see how tomorrow goes, i just faxed the insurance company autotrader supras, actually all turbo 95s on autotrader

1 - 7 of 7 Posts