Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Offical MkIII Pushman
1,797 Posts
it's been around before, i have never seen it in lynnwood before.. think last time it was on autotrader it was in CA...

·
Administrator
17,247 Posts
If you search, you can still see the For Sale ad in the PacNW For Sale/Wanted section for that Supra. :)

So Stu...any interesting packages arrive this week?

·
The Radiator Man
1,363 Posts
I've seen that car before.
Not sure it was in lynnwood or not, but I live in the lynnwood area and don't see it ever.
Lot of miles though.

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
lol. he posted it for sale a while ago in the for sale section and was given a bunch of shit because the pics he took the car was covered with snow :lol:

·
Stock Twins King
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just curious. I have a freind that wanted to go look at it cause it was within his "budget" but jeesh, I couldnt even think this crazy looking thing was worth even that. Being so unusual looking, and being supposably local, I am suprised that it isnt "well known". I actually think it could be someone who just moved here. I didnt even think to look here in the FS section.

·
Registered
179 Posts
that car actually use to be very clean. i knew of the previous owner because he always had that supra down here in kent; he was from bremerton. however, i think he sold it to that guy who is now asking 15500 for that thing. looks like its been in a wreck(front end) therefore the reason for the front bumper. and it doesnt look like its been too well taken care of either(snow issue a while back). i would offer him 10k tops. goodluck to your friend Stu.

·
Registered
19 Posts
abugslifee said:
that car actually use to be very clean. i knew of the previous owner because he always had that supra down here in kent; he was from bremerton. however, i think he sold it to that guy who is now asking 15500 for that thing. looks like its been in a wreck(front end) therefore the reason for the front bumper. and it doesnt look like its been too well taken care of either(snow issue a while back). i would offer him 10k tops. goodluck to your friend Stu.

Actually the car was brought the way it sits right now with all the mods. The last owner decided to put on a body kit and paint it with the flag scheme, which was the owner from Bremeton whom me and my wife picked it up from. The last owner ended up cracking the front bumper on a crub, which is why he replaced it with another one. I brought the car as is to save us some money and was going to paint the whole car when funds freed up. Little did I know, after a major service, replacing the raditor, hoses, tranny flush etc, we went a little over budget. This is one of the main reasons we are selling.

Yes, I did get alot of negative feedback when I posted the pictures in the snow, but as I explained before, it is a daily driver for us so we have it parked outside. We brought the car to drive it and not to park it to make money. I dont see why there is so much negative feedback from a picture that probably almost every Supra that is driven daily, probably has been through. I mean, I can make it all pretty and lie about not driving it in rain or snow but now, is that the truth?

Anyways, if you have any questions about the car, feel free to contact me at [email protected] or call me at 206-992-5760 directly. One two people have come out to look at the car so far. I will not ship because I know nothing about shipping a car. Car runs and drives great.

Thanks again.

Alfred

1 - 11 of 11 Posts