Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what experiences any of you had (good or bad) with the VIS products, more specifically, the hoods. Ive been looking at a few of the carbon fiber ones they sell, but wanted to know the dirt, or praises on them first. Thanks for any opinions you have to offer.

·
helps you jump higher
945 Posts
I have yet to see a good VIS product they all seem to be trash like that Erebuni company, they just make cheap knock off's that rarley fit right (steel city got really lucky, the civic that parks by my at school had to spend $200 just to get his hood to close right) don't waste your time/money with that trash, you have a supra not a honda don't get knock off parts.

·
1400rwhp/8 Sec Club
2,832 Posts
well good thing i got lucky or i would of been pissed.. then again .. there really arent to many companies out there that make CF hoods for m3's.. unlike supras

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
VIS Products

Ok~
I do appreciate the feedback. Seems that the majority says that VIS blows, so Ill go along with them and stay away from VIS. Thank you everyone for helping me to decide. You are all right, you get what you pay for....that I definitly agree with.

·
SupraForums Manufacturer
3,333 Posts
I've seen vis stuff fit well on other cars (sentra cf hood, dsm parts) But every single one I've seen on a supra fit like shit..

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
back in the day when i had my s14.5det, i ordered the conversion parts from VIS and everything was horrible other then the CF hood. I was pretty happy with the hood but everything else sucked. Had to order OEM S15 fenders and such. Hope this helps.

·
5,059 Posts
my friend ordered from VIS a few years ago, crappy quality and service. The bodyshop had to do a ot of work to make it fit.

R

·
0 Posts
I got my friend one for the 93na I sold to him and the trd carbon fiber hood doesnt close all the way and is too short from fender to fender. 600bucks and them some to make it fit.

Is it worth it?

Luckly his dad own a bodyshop.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts