Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want to roll my fenders so I can lower my car a little more. If you know anyone who can do a good job please let me know! Thanks!

·
You know I'm retarded...
2,907 Posts
If you can wait, my brother Juno is going to buy me roller fenders kit. Forget about the baseball bat, lol!

Hey did you done your head gasket kit ?

·
Banned
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol truc. I never had to do my head gasket. I just had to change my valve cover gaskets which I haven't done. But most of the turbo kit is pretty much done.

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,208 Posts
I need fenders rolled too! If you find a guy, ask if he's down to do two cars.

·
You know I'm retarded...
2,907 Posts
Man, somehow Ima try to come by this week get that thing done!

You too, Patrick94TT! If you can wait for me I can do it.

·
Banned
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm waiting for my wastegate spring, oil drain swivel/fitting, and my turbo blanket I ordered to come in =D.

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,208 Posts
In for fender roll Truc, lemme know.

·
You know I'm retarded...
2,907 Posts
Ok guys I got the kit to do roll fender. I done it on my bro's Z this morning. It's not a easy job. But it's done, heating part is the part takes awhile. I have call few places for quotes, I hearing the lowest is $65-$150 per wheel, or $65-$180 for rear. PM's me for infos and prices. Only RWD damn it! :D

·
tastie treats
2,551 Posts
I need to get my fenders rolled eventually too but I'm waiting until I paint my car, just in case the paint chips so that it's going to be fixed.

·
You know I'm retarded...
2,907 Posts
I need to get my fenders rolled eventually too but I'm waiting until I paint my car, just in case the paint chips so that it's going to be fixed.
It's better do it before paint job so that way I don't need to heat it.

heh. How did it turn out truc? Got some pics?
Can't tell from the picture but only tell by driving around.

My brother Juno(91 300ZX) called hour ago, said that I haven''t heard any noise/scraping tires except for ran over the big hole. He also said, driving to work he tried to drive hard on high speed on the ruff road LA Streets and old town pasadena fwy. My work is very-well made.

Update: at 8pm today I've done one on my Supra. I know I have 17'' wheel that doesn't need it but have to, for future wheel of 18's. ALso, it's going into bodywork tomorrow for paint, hope it will comeout on the W.Covina Tuesday meets by that time. Hit me up guys who need it. Just PM me.

·
tastie treats
2,551 Posts
Yeah, when my car goes in for a paint job I'm going to have them roll the fenders or I'll have them rolled right before. Your car better be done soon man.

·
You know I'm retarded...
2,907 Posts
Make sure they don't charge extra, most bodyshop charges extra for that. They won't tell until you see the bill. My best suggesting to ask them ahead of it.

I don't want to rush my Supra on paint job, just want it done right and need some time to be perfect. For sure my Supra will be out on Fast n' Furious, Iggy's meets and Toyotafest and yes of course Arcadia/Monrovia May 19th tuesday meets.

·
Registered
653 Posts
I'm Going to roll mine next week when my lovely CCW's Wheels show up. My co-worker has the rolling toll and i will ask him if he is willing to do couple more supras.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts