Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for a "dyno queen" supra that makes 1200whp in long island. there is a large group of high end cars gettin together on friday night for a little money making and i caught wind of this supra i hear makes 1200whp. anyone know of such a mk4 in li??

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Haven't heard of one myself either.. I'm pretty sure that Bill would know Albert and his car as well from E town. At first I thought it could be yoru car Jaynite, but I didnt know about the power you are making.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I remmber awile ago there was a hardtop white supra putting out big numbers, I think bryan with the typhoon said its been off the road for awile.
-Daniel

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
what about the one in NJ?

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Marc.. who's car is that? That isnt Roger's car is it?

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
not aware of such a car......

·
Registered
107 Posts
TsopranoIS300 said:
what about the one in NJ?

i remember that car being listed on suprastore.com, had twin 3037's on it at the time.... and if my memory serves me correctly, even with a stroker and nitrous, your only gonna pull maybe 1000whp out of that car. sick car either way, i had no clue that it came to jersey. does the owner take it out much/ever visit sf.com?

·
its a slow auto...
3,363 Posts
Dan94TT said:
Haven't heard of one myself either.. I'm pretty sure that Bill would know Albert and his car as well from E town. At first I thought it could be yoru car Jaynite, but I didnt know about the power you are making.
yeah i thought it was my car too :) :wtflol: i dont make anywhere near 1200 hp and to be honest, i would run a 1200rwhp supra on the street heads up for $$ cause it not gonna hook anyway :bigthumb:

jay

·
Tom Henderson
1,237 Posts
Thought you guys were talking about my car!! haha j/k... The only car i new of besides mine was a green one in allentown with 2835's. Never saw the car but ppl told me about it.

But besides me and my friend who coincidently have 2 white single 74's, thats about it.

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the car was described as korean guy with a white 1200whp supra from l.i. who will be atteneding this high rwhp low key meet friday night. the weather dosent look too well ,but hope it holds out.so far the twin turbo zo6 will be the highway killer there so far. the other exotics dont stand a chance.. i just figured i would ask around about the mk4 before i lose my wallet. i have sized up most of the cars coming.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
drift tt 23 said:
the car was described as korean guy with a white 1200whp supra from l.i. who will be atteneding this high rwhp low key meet friday night. the weather dosent look too well ,but hope it holds out.so far the twin turbo zo6 will be the highway killer there so far. the other exotics dont stand a chance.. i just figured i would ask around about the mk4 before i lose my wallet. i have sized up most of the cars coming.

interesting....where at? PM Me location....tonight is a good night to make some street runs.... :)

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TsopranoIS300 said:
interesting....where at? PM Me location....tonight is a good night to make some street runs.... :)

pm sent . :bigthumb:

·
Registered
868 Posts
That TRD widebody supra is the one from Suprastore, with HKS 3037s turbos and it makes about 850 whp. The owner is from a shop called Broadway in Passaic, NJ.

1200whp, holy shit those high end cars better look out.
If my car was together I would try to check this out, let me know what happens.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
ricegti said:
hopefully it doesn't rain tonight...u'll see me out there if it doesn't...
its so nice out right now, but unfortunatly it will be raining tonight.... :dunno:

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
TsopranoIS300 said:
its so nice out right now, but unfortunatly it will be raining tonight.... :dunno:
sssshhhhhhh no rain... this will happen early at cvs rt22 north plainfiled .then up rt78 to livingston mall and back.. p.s. the lambos will lose

1 - 20 of 23 Posts