Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for this guy if anyone happens to know him.....
address i have is 701 hidden bridge lane
blacklick OH 43004

if anyone can help me out getting some cash back ill throw some cash your way...
thanks
Jeff

·
OG SF Member #603
1,092 Posts
I don't want to scare ya, but I believe there used to be a sticky somewhere saying "Do not buy from anyone in Columbus, OH!"
Good luck.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i was made aware of the post about columbus afterwards....
the engine was for sale on zilvia.net...it was a 2jzgte

i dont think its the same guy but you never know.....

im sure someone has to know him in the area.....
the name has to be legit for the money order to be deposited in an account...
Thanks for the input so far guys...if anyone can input further please do....

there got to be a few sherif's/ police officers on this board from that area...
Jeff

·
Banned
378 Posts
Man that guy has more identities than devil, you can never be sure when buying from that area. Good luck bro

PM Hua, he lives there.

G

·
I may be able to help

If anyone can get me a good pic of the guy i only live about 20 min from there and know the area pretty well, I'd be happy to go stir up a little trouble :naughty:
(ask zylo he'll tell you causing trouble is kinda my expertice not to mention i'll probably drag him in to it)

·
BPU is so 1997
5,353 Posts
You attempted to buy a 2JZGTE from a guy on Zilvia.net for $750. Did it not tickle a nerve that a guy on a non Toyota board was selling a 2JZGTE, and at a giveaway price of $750?

Your money is long gone man. Cops don't care about it either. Sorry for your misfortune.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i was purchasing the motor for 1500 total......i sent half as a deposit for the motor and once i recieved it i was to send the rest...luckily i only got boned on the half and not the hole
Jeff

·
BPU is so 1997
5,353 Posts
Ah, gotcha. I can't remember the last time I made a transaction that wasn't in person without a credit card.

:(

·
Registered
65 Posts
If its the same guy as last time I think his name is Justin. I havent seen him in ages since the last supraforums issue, not like he was a friend of mine but i did know who he was.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well new info
i got acopy of the cashed Money order...and its signed chris chapman and says pay tot he order of David Darby...same name mentioned in the other thread about clumbus OH scammers...
im filing a fraud suit and talking to police about it...
anyone have new info on this David darby guy
Jeff

·
mach chicken
1,033 Posts
Thats not to far from me.. I'm in Reynoldsburg thats a short little dirve really. I can have some local law people i know look into it. Based on the address. If you have any other info not given let me know.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

yeah im quite frustrated in myself.........and pissed at this guy...cant believe how many people have been scammed and nothing can be done......and that no one has whipped this guys ass..its obvious he has knowledge about cars and must hang out locally....just scams people out of state......im thinking of just heading up there myself and taking care of business.....

·
BPU is so 1997
5,353 Posts
Makes me want to take up a second job doing what he does. I can't believe no one has done anything. He has literally made thousands.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts