Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
421 Posts
He is on the loose again.

Sent money for 6 MKIV coils and another guy sent money for a Throttle body and its been over 2 weeks for both of us and no reply or emails.

I am going down there!! More info on him Please.

· Registered
421 Posts
that Is not the Person's Name.
Yes he is on soarerworld,Clublexus and here under the same name (stephenz).
use to be a DSM'er.So he's on there somewhere as well.

has multiple threads Showing his 2JZ build for his SC.He has His address on one of the Boxes that he ordered something from On his thread too.
He's in roswell.
I'm Learning more and more on him as the hours progress.

· Registered
449 Posts
he's even on Facebook too

the guy is 35 years old Scamming people.I'm amazed.
Collin, I'll be in roswell this coming friday and saturday to meet up with a few SELOC members and old friends. I'm sure that one of the members know who he is as I've seen him post on IA before. Give me a call if you have his info, maybe I could provide a little persuasion...:chairshot

· Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Guys , Collin (Mr. Fairlady) called me and told me that somebody think that I and Stephenz is one and same.. Hell No ! So I decided to write something here to clear my name...

DinnerTime - Stephenz requested me that time to use my Paypal Account to accept payment from you.. but i have no idea of what you guys were dealing with.. I just tried to help him by accepting payment... we are not related in whatever manner neither blood nor even ethnicity ... .

In the past, Stephenz approached me and askedme if I can accept payments for him through my Paypal Account. He used to be my neighbor, that is how I got to know him. I am a TRUSTED PLATINUM POWERSELLER on Ebay.. I will never do anything to tarnish my reputation. Any payment accepted for him, I made sure I got the item from him and shipped the item myself cause I always made sure my Paypal account is in good standing free of any complaints. In fact there are a lot of people here in which when I find out that their Paypal account does not have a CONFIRMED ADDRESS, I refund the money and not ship the item Stephenz was selling .... am sure a lot will confirm these .... So in his feedback those who gave him a positive feedback , you can ask them it was my account that was used that is why you see my name and return address but they all received their parts which they paid for... But again, I will categorically say I am in no way related to him by blood nor he and I are one and same.

· Premium Member
2,024 Posts
well by now ... they should know ..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.