Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh I do but I'm not worried about that right now. Jst trying to find out what his mods are but I guess I'm gonna go off what I want which is I'm still debating on what I want.

Just a big fan of the Vanshing point Supra it's quick and I want mine as quick as that.

But thanks for the google info brah. Your a lot of help ;)

· Proud MKIII Owner
4,173 Posts
:lame: ^HA

· Registered
1,131 Posts
LOL you guys are brutal!! lol

yea, like previously stated, its going to a very deep bank account to make something like that. not to mention, it's NA. i'dfigure out your power goals and whatnot prior to makng decisions. so...
what kinda power you looking to make?

hahaha

· Registered
196 Posts
Ricer....
So he is a ricer for wanting to have a fast car...

I would read through build threads on this forum to get a general idea of what it takes to build a 700+hp car like the vanishing point supra. Like everyone said its going to take a deep wallet and alot of dedication which I am sure you have. Just take your time and do alot of research. The build section has alot of nice build ups that you can base yours off of and parts that you are going to need to purchase to have a well built 700+hp supra. Good luck in your quest and take some pics of your car and post em...

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I guess I'm a ricer... I really like the car and what it can do and I'm still learning more about the car. I'm very dedicated it's just gonna take some time. And all I got is time. Thanks for the advice Texas.

· Registered
196 Posts
No problem...I wasnt calling you a ricer..I was just refering to the comment that one member called you a ricer for no apparent reason...Everyone has got to learn somewhere..You can learn alot by searching and going through build threads and see some of the awesome numbers these supras can put down. Good luck and post some pics dammit...lol..just kiddin..

· I turn my own wrenches!
7,715 Posts
So he is a ricer for wanting to have a fast car...

I would read through build threads on this forum to get a general idea of what it takes to build a 700+hp car like the vanishing point supra. Like everyone said its going to take a deep wallet and alot of dedication which I am sure you have. Just take your time and do alot of research. The build section has alot of nice build ups that you can base yours off of and parts that you are going to need to purchase to have a well built 700+hp supra. Good luck in your quest and take some pics of your car and post em...
:scratch:

I was Talking about the STICKERS! :dunno:

RICERS! lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.