Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
11,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a wideband kit with datalog. I'm trying to datalog the tps. I tried getting it off my SAFC2 but that is inaccurate I guess, because when I look at the logged files, it shows tps is at a max of 117%.

·
A right, not a privilege
3,421 Posts
I too need to know how to adjust my TPS. I had it off when I had all the 'ass-like running symptoms' and it seems to have a shitty idle every now and then and even has died once. Smells a little rich as well. I'm pretty sure the list of problems leads back to the tps in my case.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
5 volts

·
A right, not a privilege
3,421 Posts
scnat said:
How do you check it though? I thought it was supposed to be a variable measurement instead of a constant, no?

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
my aem shows the voltage

·
11,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
scnat said:
my aem shows the voltage
Yea it's a 0-5v thing, but do you know what voltage 100% throttle is and what voltage 0% throttle is? Cause I think 0% throttle's voltage is about .640volts. I'm not sure but I floored my gas with the ignition to "ON" and measured the tps voltage and only got like 3.905

·
Registered
415 Posts
Which wideband is this?
There should be a setup for either logging or viewing of the different inputs.
If you set your minimum to .64V and maximum to 3.90V, you should get accurate readings.
The SAFC was actually pretty accurate after being set-up.
Most people don't know about setting up the SAFC throttle.
You go to the screen where you set the TPS sensor type (it has an arrow either pointing up and right, or down and right)
You select up and right and then press all the way down on the accelerator and hold for a few seconds.

Good luck.

~Alan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts