Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
how come theres hardly ever any supras at cecil?
the only one i know of are Tnoy. Matt, Wayne, Rob!!
i dunno, just seemd like some that live around the area say they go but never be seen ?

:devil:

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
I've been there twice but I'm only BPU. Rviscosi has a GA61 and takes his there sometimes.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Andrew has been going lately and I think he is the reason I got watched like a Hawk last time there. His is the red auto with the sp67 and AEM/fuel system. They don't need to be watching us stock fuel system, stock clutch, stock MAF, 6 speed guys so closely. I paid 35 bucks for (2) 1/8 mile passes and (1) 1/4 mile pass. Thanks Andrew, :rolleyes: get a cage, your running 10's for Pete's sake. Josh said he would hook you up.

·
Never enough
1,418 Posts
Rviscosi said:
Andrew has been going lately and I think he is the reason I got watched like a Hawk last time there. His is the red auto with the sp67 and AEM/fuel system. They don't need to be watching us stock fuel system, stock clutch, stock MAF, 6 speed guys so closely. I paid 35 bucks for (2) 1/8 mile passes and (1) 1/4 mile pass. Thanks Andrew, :rolleyes: get a cage, your running 10's for Pete's sake. Josh said he would hook you up.
LOL Im working on that! They have to think we're the same car haha! Ill be doing the cage right around Christmas...Sheesh!:D

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Bout frickin time ya Slacker! ;) I'll probably do a cage over the winter too. :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts