Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
11,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that's what it's called. I was doing a boost leak test, and the damn nipple snapped off the square unit. Everything else is fine. The nipple snapped, so there's no vacuum line to send a signal to the boost guage, rendering it useless.

I heard they were like ~70 or some shit. That's rediculous. I think a complete boost guage setup is like 80-100 used in the FS section. I have a 52mm GReddy black faced boost guage btw (no peak & hold).

·
11,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Being the unpatient dick I am, I bought a new one off eBay. I think it's the right part, can someone verify?

part#16400060

·
Registered
19 Posts
Talking about sensors, suprisingly i found the greddy egt sensor over here to greece for 40$ while in US ebay, have it for something like 80$ !
Of course the whole 52mm egt gauge here costs 190$

·
11,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ngt said:
Talking about sensors, suprisingly i found the greddy egt sensor over here to greece for 40$ while in US ebay, have it for something like 80$ !
Of course the whole 52mm egt gauge here costs 190$

Lol, maybe we can buy and swap. Yea I tried to super glue it back, but it's still leaking air. To be safe I just bought a new one. I was just wondering if anyone can confirm whether that's the right part#. It doesn't do any good, considering I already purchased it off eBay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts