Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I own a Lexus
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can get an Eclipse 7301 HU? Anybody know of any for sale new or used? How much do they usually go for? Any info will help.

Thanks
Joel

·
road hazard
452 Posts

·
I own a Lexus
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive never used ebay and I really dont want to for Eclipse stuff because there is no way of knowing about the ESN and stuff. Im not to trustworthy of ebay.

Would you ever let yours go?? :D

·
road hazard
452 Posts
alaskan_assasin said:
Ive never used ebay and I really dont want to for Eclipse stuff because there is no way of knowing about the ESN and stuff. Im not to trustworthy of ebay.

Would you ever let yours go?? :D
sorry, i can't let mine go. its too BADASS!:)

have you checked your local stereo shops yet? or maybe thomas kenyon can get one for you.

·
I own a Lexus
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I hop that Eclipse brings this over from Japan soon. It is soo bad ass. It has everything you could possible want. It plays DVDs, CDs, MDs, MP3s, can conect to the internet, has a touch screen, 3D and 2D navigation. I think it has a built in GPS too. And I think it has a built in 9 band equalizer. I LOVE THIS THING!!!

Go here if you want a demo http://www.fujitsu-ten.co.jp/eclipse/2001_s/navi.html

·
road hazard
452 Posts
damn...that looks so sweet. i think the new toyota camry has the option of a dvd navigation with a folding screen like the second picture. i wonder if its the same option. that headunit is everything rolled into one!:)

i wonder how much it costs.

hmm...also, what is that yellow disk on the bottom of the second picture? looks like some sort of data disk or maybe a minidisc.

T

·
0 Posts
I WANT ONE!!!! I WANT ONE!!!!! Shit you have anymore info on that thing? I can get shit shipped here from Japan. I might be able to get em. But do you know if I can change the language settings on it to English?

Also the 7301 I can get em for 2K brand new.

·
I own a Lexus
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TITO said:
I WANT ONE!!!! I WANT ONE!!!!! Shit you have anymore info on that thing? I can get shit shipped here from Japan. I might be able to get em. But do you know if I can change the language settings on it to English?

Also the 7301 I can get em for 2K brand new.
Im pretty sure you cant change it too English. I dont know mutch about it. Can only translate a couple of words(should have paid attention in Japanese class;) ) I think it is pretty new like this year or last year new. Im hopeing to see what Eclipse brings out the next CES. Hopefully it looks and acts a whole lot like that one though.

·
Wholesome creamy goodness
648 Posts
In regards to the Japanese Text on the Nav system...I was wondering if it is not possible to change this by changing the DVD disc that the Eclipse Nav system is based on? If the Eclipse Nav system is compatable with the similar DVD Nav systems that are currently in the US Toyota's and Lexus, all one would have to do is buy the DVD disc from Toyota and put that in! Since both are touch screen type DVD Nav systems, I would think they are compatible. What do you guys think? Is there any way that we could confirm my little theory?...Darshana S...

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
this i will get if it ever comes to the states ,alaskan_assasin bad thing is eclipse does not sell on line you might have to ask one of the guys from here to get in touch with thomas and bu it from him then ship it to you!

·
I own a Lexus
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RanGer498 said:
this i will get if it ever comes to the states ,alaskan_assasin bad thing is eclipse does not sell on line you might have to ask one of the guys from here to get in touch with thomas and bu it from him then ship it to you!
I know over here in the US that Eclipse has a no Internet selling rule. But I am not to sure about Japan. I have found a couple of sites that do sell it online (i think). From what I can tell from the main site they sell everything for cars. If you can get them to ship it to you and you know someone that can read kanji and hiragana then they can probably order it. Unfortunalty I dont happen to have $2,500 to get it. If I did I would be on the phone trying to get it. Here is the web site http://www.escargoods.co.jp/cgs.svl?start&shop_cd=3&CID=CGS503&product_cd=0000413717

1 - 13 of 13 Posts