Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you very much... the insurance company is tryin to dick me over on the value of my car... they told me in order to raise what they value the car at($2400) I would have to find other supras in my area (within 50 miles) that were for sale to give them something to compare to... thank you very much...

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
boosted87 said:
thank you very much... the insurance company is tryin to dick me over on the value of my car... they told me in order to raise what they value the car at($2400) I would have to find other supras in my area (within 50 miles) that were for sale to give them something to compare to... thank you very much...
And what does that have to do with finding MK3's in your area for sale?

I used to be an adjuster, and you need to be very careful about giving that info to them. I personally couldn't care less what someone is SELLING the car for. That's their asking price. It's not necessarily what they are going to get for it. YOu could show me 30 cars in your area that were ADVERTISED for 5k, but who says they sold for that much?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so what would be the best route to go with them... b\c my 89 was in mint condition... perfect paint... one small paint scratch on the rear bumper before the accident... other than that it was perfect... and it had just had an engine and tranny overhaul...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts