Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
737 Posts
WHAT THE HELL?!?! "The Supra is available with a 3.0 liter V6 with 225 hp. There is option for a Turbocharged model with 320 hp. It comes with 4 wheel disc ABS and choice of 4 speed automatic or 6 speed manual transmission."

^^that's just plain stupid right there.

The white supra looks photoshopped to death

· Registered
1,062 Posts
omg! i want that specific supra!!!! i wuld love to do a v6 swap!!! i mean with a 4spd auto! that is rediculous! oh and i wuld love for someone to "paint" my car with that xact bumper! lol :wackit: :supra1000: :stupid:

· Registered
657 Posts
Kinda has the lines of a DuLuck, but isn't one.

Either way, it's ugly as fuck.

· (◕_◕)
8,453 Posts
Performance front bumper, jdm look looooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllll

It's ugly as fack, don't ruin the car but putting that on there.

· 7JZ-GTTTTE
232 Posts
WHAT THE HELL?!?! "The Supra is available with a 3.0 liter V6 with 225 hp. There is option for a Turbocharged model with 320 hp. It comes with 4 wheel disc ABS and choice of 4 speed automatic or 6 speed manual transmission."

^^that's just plain stupid right there.

The white supra looks photoshopped to death
Blasphemy!!!

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
notice the title of this thread does anyone know this bumper it may not be photo shopped it may be another bumper that has been altered to the owners liking you guys are really no help at all thanks thou i'll go ask supra mania.

· (◕_◕)
8,453 Posts
hondas :lame:

· Registered
196 Posts
yeah a guy that drank a 5th of jack daniels and smoked a fat blunt and then decided he can work with fiberglass...Then woke up and said fuck that shit is ugly im not puttin that on my website..Thats why you cant find it...Seriously man C'mon, no offense to each his own but that shit is :lame: that looks hella photoshopped, the car doesnt even look like its suppose to be there..Can we lay the flamethrower to rest on this one...lol..Maybe he just wants to be different..

· MUDKIP FARMER
11,112 Posts
yeah a guy that drank a 5th of jack daniels and smoked a fat blunt and then decided he can work with fiberglass...Then woke up and said fuck that shit is ugly im not puttin that on my website..Thats why you cant find it...Seriously man C'mon, no offense to each his own but that shit is :lame:
I would consider anything made out of fiberglass under such a situation to be an achievement.

I went into a fiberglass shop once for work while looking for some new vendors, and not a single person was wearing a mask or any form of protection. They were all stoned out of their minds on the fumes.

They made some well crafted fiberglass stuff though

· Registered
196 Posts
They were probably use to it...I worked in a fiberglass shop once. Making bathtubs and showers and what not. and we had to wear full body suit with respirators and full body gloves...if that shit gets on your skin it burnt like a mofo...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.