Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm looking to see if anyone local to the Chicagoland area has 18" CCW classics in the rear for test fitment. I'm not doubting they'll fit but from the pictures I've seen of the Classics, I might want them to bump the offset down a few millimeters to flush the wheel with the fender. CCW wont release their offsets either so it's tough for me to calculate fitment. Thanks in advance.

Mike

·
Boost Junkie
12,641 Posts
Just roll your fenders. At the Supra meet there must have been 25 Supras or so with either the 17 inch classic or 18 inch classics. I think you are worrying too much.

Steve

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My fenders are rolled and I'm not worried about fitment like I said in my previous post. I've swapped and ran many sets of wheels to understand how I want the offset to fit on a MKIV. CCW are custom wheels and they'll make them however you want. They do not release their specs so I can't compare their 3 piece wheels to other 3 piece wheels for the MKIV. The only way I can see if I want them to bump the wheel out in the rear is to test fit a set on my car. I plan on running a 295 tire rather a 315 like I see on most CCW owners.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts