Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a used drag package and kind of stuck with it for now. I have the CCW classic 16" front with a tractor/trailor tire basically. I'm trying to avoid buying a 17 front runner for now, but I checked with MT and Goodyear and no 16" front runners. :( Any other recommendations? I want to kep the stock front brakes.

·
Registered
763 Posts
The Firestones that CCW sells for those wheels work fine. Just call John at CCW if you need to order a set.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Firestones that CCW sells for those wheels work fine. Just call John at CCW if you need to order a set.
I beleive that's what I have. Any speed dating on them? I'm currently trappong 140+ in the 1320.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I beleive that's what I have. Any speed dating on them? I'm currently trappong 140+ in the 1320.
I am not sure of the speed rating. I have trapped 145 on them a few times and I know a few people on this board who have trapped 155 mph on them.

Matt Miller is one example that comes to mind.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I'm pretty sure Woon went high 150's on them, and Matt Miller and Tony(Silver Bullet) have gone 150's also. Those are vintage road racing tires they sell with them, and are a lot more stable than Sportsman or other front runners, way less bouncy. I don't have a clue on the official speed rating though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts