Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vengeance is mine
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone near Walla Walla, WA?

Hey guys, I currently live in Md, but may be moving out to College Place, WA for school. Whats the area like as I have never been out to the west coast before. How are the winters, road conditions etc... is there a large supra community there? I think College Place is out in the middle of nowhere but any info would be appreciated, thanks!

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
macd7919 said:
Hey guys, I currently live in Md, but may be moving out to College Place, WA for school. Whats the area like as I have never been out to the west coast before. How are the winters, road conditions etc... is there a large supra community there? I think College Place is out in the middle of nowhere but any info would be appreciated, thanks!
warm/hot/dry summers. cold/wet late fall - early spring. That's over here by Seattle though. Not sure where college place is.

·
Vengeance is mine
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
College Place/Walla Walla same thing I guess? I'm just worried about bringing the supra there and trying to get a feel for the area before hand...

·
Vengeance is mine
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, it's Walla Walla college, I'm thinking about going there for engineering, they have a really good engineering school/program there.

·
Savage Member
1,033 Posts
Walla Walla is where my Great G-ma lives... It is pretty much open country... She owns like 250 acres of wheat/peach/pear/apple/orange stuff.

It is Hot in summer/ snow's in the winter; almost every time in the winter it snows..

GL with the supra!

Over in the western part of WA there is a much bigger crowd... You would be more apt to run with the Idahoians..

·
Vengeance is mine
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man.....it's not looking too good so far :(

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm about 45 min. from there, in Tri-Cities.... the BIG city! LOL. Hit me up when you get into town and you can come check out what goes on around here.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I live in Montana but also have a house in College Place.
It's not too bad of a place but there are just a few main roads then little
bumpy fun roads to drive on. They are a little rough for the Supra but still
fun. My Son went to WWC for 1 yr and my daughter there for 4 yrs.
The weather is not very bad there-when it snows it melts pretty fast, unlike here
where I just drive the Supra 4 or 5 months of the year. (Last year just 1 week)
Take care,
Len
94 BPU
92 talon- built up pretty good

1 - 9 of 9 Posts