Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
supra love
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey i sent a replacement valve cover for a dsm to a guy in north richland hills and he never sent the old one back. i found out he also resold a coil on plug setup on ebay and sent that guy and empty box. so if anyone lives near there i am willing to to pay if you help recover these items.

please pm me or let me know if you live anywhere near there!!!! i hate people that have to be like this so if you could help out i would greatly appreciate it!!

jake

edit: its right outside of fort worth, only 1/2 hour from dallas.

8,181 Posts
if its half hr away from dallas then $20 wont cut it for you. and in the DFW traffic half hr is not close at all.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Hmmm, sounds interesting...sure sign me up to get shot at while walking up to someones house or place of business and demanding parts costing $50 bucks tops.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
You should post the guy's name, eBay username, and forum name if he has one that you know about so others know who to avoid parts deals with.

·
supra love
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ebay is speedfreaksms and his name is john strzyzynski. girlfriends name is britni parker. can someone at least check the local white pages for me to see if either of those names are in there. i just wish ia had a phone number. really i could care a less about getting my part back, it cost me $15 but a lot of work to polish. i just really want to get the coil on plug setup for the poor guy who never recieved it from him.

thanks, jake

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
ooooooo, I'm too good at digging up dirt...

seems as though he's on a sport bike forum as well, lives in bedford and is a supervisor at motorola (from his profile at least...)

I see 2 Strzyzynski's on whitepages.com, on in bedford and one in north richland hills...

nothin on the girlfriend... what address did the package go to, that would help a lot...

·
supra love
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
heres where i shipped too:

britni parker
8500 harwood rd #4012
north richland hills, TX 76180

yeah i saw the fort worth sport bike forum, i even tried to post up in his thread to see if anyone ever met him, but they switched to a new forum so i was the first post since last october :)

thanks for helping me out, and let me know if you find anything else out. i think i might try to reach him at motorola tomorrow...think thats a good idea?

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
lol, you could try, but motorola has a lot of divisions (dad worked for them for years), so it's gonna be hard to track him down...

hmm...harwood road? interesting, I'll go have a look see tomorrow...

ahhh, as I thought, it's apartments....lots of them...

still diggin...

·
supra love
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
you guys don't know how much this means to me! THANK YOU!!!

Edit: do you think i might be able to find him since he's a supervisor though? i found two motorola places near there that he might work at and i got the phone number for both.

lets just say i hope he puts me on his top 8 :)

·
supra love
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah what a creep, sencond thought i should probably leave this guy alone....after a few more tries

·
supra love
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah i tried calling the apartment complex this morning but the lady wouldn't give me the phone number.

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
Apartment complexes can't give out that information, but motorola would sure be interested to know that one of their employees was involved in something like this. Contact your local police department and find out what you need to do to get the NRH police involved in this. This CAN be stopped and he can be caught, just find out the proper procedure from your local PD.

·
i <3 supra
1,254 Posts
Apartment complexes can't give out that information, but motorola would sure be interested to know that one of their employees was involved in something like this. Contact your local police department and find out what you need to do to get the NRH police involved in this. This CAN be stopped and he can be caught, just find out the proper procedure from your local PD.
local pd is worthless......

1 - 20 of 28 Posts