Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Supra Enthusiast
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be attending UTI the first week of June and need to find someone that's subleasing or renting a room. I thought I had something locked up but was informed today that it fell through. ANY help is appreciated for sure!! Shoot me a reply or pm. My email is [email protected] or my cell is 941-504-6010.

Thanks in advance,
Eli

·
Registered
318 Posts
i have a buddy trying to get out of his lease and needs someone to take over its right next to ucf i think ill talk to him and hit u up when i know more

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
If artnmotion's deal falls through for you, UTI has a deal with Apartment Hunters. They can set you up with a roomate. I'm using them to find a place for my fiance and I. Just send me a PM if you want the UTI AH reps number/email.

When will you be starting? I start 7/17(barring any problems with Financial Aid). After taking the tour it's gonna be a long couple of months waiting to start.

·
830 Posts
How long will you need the room???

·
Supra Enthusiast
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, thanks for all the replies guys, I honestly appreciate that. I'll be giving you a call Scott and you other guys. As far as how long do I need it? The course is 51 weeks, so about a year. Thanks again guys!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts