Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I hate to do this but I've searched for the past 2 days straight and couldn't find what I'm looking for. I'm trying to find pictures of this custom widebody MKIV that I believe I saw in the Members Rides section a while ago, but never saved the pictures. I'm gonna try and give my best description of the car. I believe it was silver or bronze, something around there. It was targa, definately a widebody but not in the typical sense. It had VERY pronounced fender flares (further to the widebody I think) that appear as a circular type of bubble around the whole fender. If i'm not mistaken the pictures were also posted near the bottom of the thread. The interior was done up and the pictures were done on a road setting, I think the first was of the car exiting a drive way.

I know this is a long shot but I would appreciate any help :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Edit:
Here is the thread I was talking about.
WOW

Edit #2:
That company that did the widebody seem to be working on another car.
Another car by BRS

Thank-you VERY much Skrappy for the help. How you figured that one out from my description I won't know but in any case I really apprecaite the help.

Is this the one your referring to:
This car?

It was definately much lighter than this. Also the side appeared completely custom and was WAY wider, one of the widest cars I've seen on this forum. If i'm not mistaken I think it also had a T-shaped wing with double posts in the center. I'm going completely off memory though.

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
Yeah, that was my car, belongs to someone in Hawaii now...
And the second one was mine as well....

New one that is being built should be here in about a week, been waiting 3 months for this bitch...

Anyways, if you want more pics of the widebody, let me know, I have tons more and better ones as well...

Later

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
The car you are talking about with that custom widebody is not this one?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MANI009, Yep that is the exact car I was referring to.

farzad3kgt, I'm absolutely in love with the look. Given' people's reactions its either you love it or you hate it. In any case if you have any bigger / un-edited / high res pictures please feel free to post or e-mail them to me at [email protected] or the address listed in my profile.

Cheers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts