Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Always Furious. Now Fast.
Joined
·
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I have seen this a couple times here, but searched and couldn't find it in the archives.

Has anyone removed the rear seats? Is it usefull space? I was thinking might be a good place for a bottle...

I am temted to axe the rear seats (tan), replace the tan carpet with black, and then get a couple of Black Sparcos up front...

At any rate, please share links and pics of any MKIV's with the rear seats removed.

Thx, Scott
 

·
King of the NA-T's
Joined
·
4,044 Posts
I removed my seats (were worthless due to the rollbar anyway) and I'm having a sub box built in it's place. It's fairly useful space... I haul one slick and a air tank there when I'm going to the track. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,440 Posts
DaveH said:
I removed my seats (were worthless due to the rollbar anyway) and I'm having a sub box built in it's place. It's fairly useful space... I haul one slick and a air tank there when I'm going to the track. :D
Hey Dave wassup. Is that a drag strip or a potato farm in your sig pic? ;)

John Hein
[email protected]
 

·
Always Furious. Now Fast.
Joined
·
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol, that is a pretty rough looking staging area. Did the guy in the Chevy redlight?

Dave, you will have to let me know the next time you run at the track up there (next spring) - I am down in the cities and would make the trip up to see you run. I would even run my car at the track up there just to make your's seem that much faster!
 

·
King of the NA-T's
Joined
·
4,044 Posts
Nice to hear from you John, it's been a while....

Hey! lets show a little respect to one of the oldest 1/4 mile drag strips in the country! LOL ;) The track itself is actually pretty nice, but everything there really looks like ass. But hey, what can you expect when you live in the sticks like I do. At least it's only a 5 min drive from ym house.

Whats new in your neck of the woods?

John H said:

Hey Dave wassup. Is that a drag strip or a potato farm in your sig pic? ;)
John Hein
[email protected]
 

·
King of the NA-T's
Joined
·
4,044 Posts
Doh! thats it I'm changing my sig pic!!! :p

You missed the Supra mini-meet in Mpls two weeks ago, it was a pretty good time. We dyno'd at Elite, and did a few other things that were ok. Anyway, I'll be at every event next year, the schedule will be at www.interstatedragways.com when they get it finalized. I'm planning on heading to Rock Falls WI a few times next year also, so that will be a little closer to Mpls. Hope to meet you.

Frankenstein said:
Lol, that is a pretty rough looking staging area. Did the guy in the Chevy redlight?
Dave, you will have to let me know the next time you run at the track up there (next spring) - I am down in the cities and would make the trip up to see you run. I would even run my car at the track up there just to make your's seem that much faster!
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top