Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
75 Posts
Hey, there are a couple threads talking about running Link ECUs but they’re really old and a lot has changed since then. Does anyone on here run the G4X SupraLink ECU on their mk4? I am really leaning towards getting one but just wanted to check if anyone could give me some insight to what they think of it before making my decision. Maybe some thoughts on what they like or dislike, etc.

Thanks,
Ive been running Link g4+ supralink since 2018. From stock twins parallel to my current single turbo 730rwhp E85/flex build

Runs pretty flawless like a stock car... its an older ecu now but Link always updates the software. Never had an issue

I have all the race features on as well.. Anti-lag, boost by gear, flat shift(awesome), launch control etc.

Also have it hooked up to a BTI 3.5 screen where i can track everything.

At the end of the day, its all on your tuner... and how familiar they are with the ECU.

Other then that.... at the $1200 i paid for it(dunno if price went up) id say its a steal and a great ecu for how much it cost.

· Registered
75 Posts
I've contemplated LINK as well, if its good enough for the UK and nearly every pro drifter, its good enough for my street car. That being said, I don't know of any tuners around the PNW that can help me so, I'm leaning towards Haltech.
If your willing to drive further up north to B.C., the shop i take my supra too works on tons of MKIVs... including 2 1000rwhp+ supras owned by the shop owners. They tune Link on supras all the time

1 - 2 of 2 Posts