Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I searched and searched but haven't found much. I have a set of low impedance 225 lb pfu041-2250 Precision injectors, but I don't want to install them without some feedback. So, any reviews are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-scott

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
Scott - If those are the Siemens Deka IV 220lb Injectors FI114212 110333 ... I have them in two of my cars ...a MKIV and one SC. If you remember I started a red SC when you went to my place North of Atlanta . That car had those injectors. Even if they are big injectors , they idle really good.

It was actually Darin , years back , whose opinion I asked about them and had nothing but good feedback so I started using them for E85. Been using them for at least 6 years.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Scott - If those are the Siemens Deka IV 220lb Injectors FI114212 110333 ... I have them in two of my cars ...a MKIV and one SC. If you remember I started a red SC when you went to my place North of Atlanta . That car had those injectors. Even if they are big injectors , they idle really good.

It was actually Darin , years back , whose opinion I asked about them and had nothing but good feedback so I started using them for E85. Been using them for at least 6 years.
Hehe... Never thought I'd get an answer from somebody I know. Thanks gerrb!

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
No sir ... the ecu I am currently using has low and high injector drivers. But on that red SC which I started for you then .. before I had ProEFI , I had AEM v2 ... v2 also had low and high injector drivers.

I remember though I used those 220lbs once with an AEM peak and hold injector driver when I had Haltech PS2000 . You need to install the AEM Peak and Hold before those Siemens 2433cc.

Scott - I sent you a text message .. check some pages on my build thread on Clublexus for those injectors on the SC I started for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts