Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Beginning
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so, how is it? Is it very confusing to operate? Also ease of installation compared to installing the first gen one with the knobs. Thanks.

·
***ified?
1,087 Posts
ive seen it installed - it looks good, and has better features with ease of use according to the Person I talked to.

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
its exactly the same thing as the first but with more features and better and more specific mapping programs.....the only gripe i have about it is the fact that they switched from the four arrow keys and the enter button to the little knob thing which the central entre key...i fuckin hate that thing! its a pain in the ass to get where you want half the time while you are sitting right in front of it let alone on the fly if you wanted to change fuel maps for some reason.....

but its worth it for the better and more specific mapping alone....not to mention the other smaller added features.....

·
The Beginning
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool thanks guys. I can pick one up for like $280 in the box on ebay shipped, so I think I will.

·
The Beginning
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And it stores like "fuel maps"? Like a whole map like a tuned map and then like something else?

·
Registered
114 Posts
not exactly....it just has more NE points (12), closer RPM points (200 rpm increments)..basically, its the same exact thing the s-afc is, but with finer adjustments...and the other features like knock sensor monitoring ect..I too hate that damn little joystick in the center...go to push it in and it goes up first..then your in a different menu or back to the main menu...but overall its a better piece than the original if nothing more than the better adjustabilty

1 - 7 of 7 Posts