Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wanting to run this boost controller with my stock twin turbos when I go BPU but I was told it was hard to get this one to work with my stock turbos. Has anyone got this to work and was it a real pain to get it tuned right? Nero at Titan suggested the profic-b or the blitz dual solenoid one. I have also heard good things about HKS EZ. I plan on doing a single turbo upgrade and wanted to make sure what I buy will be good enough for the future. What do you guys (girls too:D ) think?

D

·
0 Posts
I am bpu with the avc-r. I like it but I have a problem getting it into self-learn mode. Other than that it has a lot of good features and works great. Not to mention that the blue screen looks cool in your dash :cool:.

·
Poser Extraordinaire
350 Posts
there are tons of bpu supras running the AVC-r....most of the southern CA crew runs the AVC-r

it will work fine, just turn off the self learn mode if you are running your turbos in stock sequential mode, only use the learning mode if you are running the turbos in true twin turbo mode or go single.

Ting

M

·
0 Posts
ì`m running avc-r too.
it spend some hours to set it, but than it`s great :)
cu
mac

1 - 4 of 4 Posts