Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys..i just moved down here to Florida...
love the place...but can't afford to buy a television set yet.

anyone out there got a decent tv they want to sell..or planning to upgrade to a large one and want to get rid of old?

or even better..anyone work for BEst Buy?? or Circuit city?

please let me know..it really sucks to not have tv for 5months going. .
im missing out on "24" guys..and i can only stay on the forum for so long!!!

help a fellow friend out.

teo

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh yeah..i'm in Sanford...orlando area..

i work at a Dairy Queen..so if anyone wants hookups on Blizzards or Moolatte, or Orange Julius...ALL YOU CAN EAT!!

i'm getting desperate here.

·
Making a ComeBack!
1,058 Posts
mystic said:
I have 2 Pioneer Elite 50" Plasma TVS..they retail for 12g each. I will sell each one for 6,000$..Both have less than 10 hours on them
Are you serious he just said he didn't have much money to get 1 and you are offering him a 6,000$ one, I think if he had that type of money he wouldn't be asking us on here, he'd just go out and buy 1...

I think I have a 24" but no remote, i'll have to look in my garage if i find it (hope my girl didn't give it away already), it's yours you just have to pay shipping or pick it up, as i'm in Ft. Lauderdale..

·
Moderator, Boost Addict
2,597 Posts
I have a 27" I may be willing to part with, but I'm in Gainesville.

Adam

·
Always on call
1,928 Posts
Gainesville here as well, I have a 21 inch TV for sale, 90 bucks. I also have a old Hitachi 52 inch Big screen, projection for 200 dollars.

·
MKIV owner since 1996
2,869 Posts
ShelbyanMe said:
Well...
I have an Armoire (entertainment center) and dining room set if anyone is interested
That entertainment center can't be more than 3 years old.. why are you selling it Kerry?

Adam

I just listed my couch and entertainment center / dinette set in the sentinel. They old sold pretty quick

Oh yea I have a Toshiba 55" Picture in picture TV for sale $700

It has a nice picture

·
Registered
80 Posts
Adam...if there is one thing you know about me its my sick obsession with furniture,
i bought this from Pottery Barn last year for the new house...it sat in the crate for 3 months before we closed on the house...got here and found out it was to small for the space so back in the crate it went and sitting in the garage. its a must sell now as Larry is demanding his garage back.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thank you so much guys..
this is why i love the forums...everyone is willing to help out.

mystic: thanks ..but i really can't afford $6k right now..maybe in 2-3 years...maybe.

whizky: i would be all over that tv..but it's way too far of a drive.
and shipping would cost any arm and leg.

adam: how far is Gainsville from Sanford? it's its a short drive, i wouldn't mind. PM your number so i can call you up. And how much are you asking for it?

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ShelbyanMe: you got any pics of those furniture??

1 - 16 of 16 Posts