Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Matt good to see that your car is back up and you are starting to do more mods.. congrats on becoming a part of the PD too! Hows stuff been?

·
SupraCop
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
good. I have about 1 month left at the academy and then I start getting my paychecks so I am starting to look for parts. besides that everything else is good.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Their off my car now sitting in my garage. There in great condition. If you have any questions let me know.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have a set of Volk TE-37's 17 x 8.5 and 17 x 9.5 with offsets for MKIV. MINT condition, No curb scrapes at all. They are Silver with a polished lip. As per Dusty of MVP, there were a limited set in the US. with Two sets in 18" and two sets in 17". If interested, let me know.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Hey Matt, I have a set of 18" Volk GTP's for sale with 80% tread left on the tires.

·
SupraCop
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the adr's and the gtp are not really what I am looking for.
I am talking to a few people but still open to any new options

·
Registered
221 Posts
suprasmith said:
I have a set of Volk TE-37's 17 x 8.5 and 17 x 9.5 with offsets for MKIV. MINT condition, No curb scrapes at all. They are Silver with a polished lip. As per Dusty of MVP, there were a limited set in the US. with Two sets in 18" and two sets in 17". If interested, let me know.
Here are some pics of them on the car.

Click for Hi Res

Click for Hi Res

Click for Hi Res

·
No Ego or Arrogance!!!!!!
744 Posts
I have a set of volks GTP's with center caps for $1850 with 295/35/18 bfg drags on the rear you won't brake these tires loose if you are on the stock twins.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts