Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ive got my supra at the hotel im staying at in Fort Sask... im here working . and was just wondering if any other members are still out and about in e-town... i go cruising into town when the hotel gets boring but havent seen any other supras. the weatherisnt to bad ...please dont tell me you all have parked for the winter already

Shaun

·
Banned
633 Posts
I did. :p

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And you didnt call me you !! how was GP? i couldnt imagine driving a supra on those pounded out streets lol

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
new pics uploaded !

new pics

·
Pot Hole Slalom
371 Posts
Still got mine out but have not driven much. Maybe I'll go visit ya :beer:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Im down for a last cruise... supposed to snow monday or tuesday so got to slip one in somewhere.

-KP

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
361 Posts
You guys should cruise down to Calgary and possibly run into the mountians this weekend?

I would love to take the car for one last good drive before she sits for the winter!

·
Registered
201 Posts
I like taking the olds turnoff south of red deer and cutting up to Canmore. That road is nasty if you dont pay attention

-KP

·
Pot Hole Slalom
371 Posts
We should bomb around one more time before snow flies :D
I'm in for that!
Will be watching the UFC fight Saturday but will be flexible. Did you get your new clutch yet?

·
Registered
361 Posts
If you guys end up deciding on anything please let me know... Send me a pm as I dont get a chance to check this as often as I would like to!

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'm in for that!
Will be watching the UFC fight Saturday but will be flexible. Did you get your new clutch yet?
so saturday looks like its out cause I got ringside @ Mauy Thai event and that runs till 10:30ish

Which day you guys thinking?

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
so saturday looks like its out cause I got ringside @ Mauy Thai event and that runs till 10:30ish

Which day you guys thinking?
i work nights but can go anytime during the day .. i should have days off soon too .

·
Registered
201 Posts
Better slap some winter tires on... I actually have a set of 225-50-16 Dunlop Graspics kicking around... would fit well on the stock wheels.

-KP

·
Registered
140 Posts
If you guys end up deciding on anything please let me know... Send me a pm as I dont get a chance to check this as often as I would like to!
I could drive down tommorow for a cruise around cowtown, before I park it for the winter. I don`t feel confident to drive in the mountains yet. Let me know, or I will be a data logging instead :)
I would love to meet some supra owners in the Calgary and Red Deer area.

·
Registered
361 Posts
If anyone in Calgary wants to meetup today they can give me a call (pm for number) and we can meetup today b4 the snow flys!

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If anyone in Calgary wants to meetup today they can give me a call (pm for number) and we can meetup today b4 the snow flys!
I live in reddeer and ill be able to meet up anytime over the next 3-4 days !

1 - 20 of 20 Posts