Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,149 Posts
I had it but it was starting to peel.. and it looked ulgy.. I riped it off.. left a nasty discolouration since it had been on there for 15 years!

But do we really need to be wasting SF bandwidth like this?

·
Banned
676 Posts
Mine is there still,

my favorite part reads......."avoid sudden RACING or acceleration immediatly after starting cold engine"

I guess Toyota knew what we would be doing with our supras;)

·
MKIV SUPRA FREAK
1,738 Posts
when i bought mine, mine didn't have that sticker on grrr..instead i got riced out stickers in my car, i guess my car was owned by a ricer four and a half years ago..

S

·
0 Posts
Hmmm, I've never seen that sticker before.

Any Canadian owners have this thing? Or does it just tend to fall off the first time it hits -30 Celsius outside. :)

·
Registered
269 Posts
that's really awesome, I wonder if you can get those from the dealer...is the one on both doors? or just drivers?

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
yea, mines cracked, i belive, but its still there! i wonder, can i get a new one.........

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,080 Posts
Boostin88T said:
I got mine, it's in pristine condition, I love that damn sticker!!
Same here. I call it the Factory Turbo Timer!

In fact my car still has every sticker from the factory, even the vacuum routing under the hood.

·
Rooftop Sniper
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, me and 90tsupraboy got them from Jay Marks. 88 cents each, but he had to special order them from Japan. I just put mine on last week and now it's starting to look like I put it on a little crooked.

·
wha huh?
952 Posts
i have mine on, and i was gona peel it off, but i noticed that the grey around it is more brownish from old age, so i left it on

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I can see the discoloration on the leather where mine was. My 87 Turbo pickup has almost the same exact sticker on the glove compartment door.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts