Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My quest for new wheels continues. I found these.

They are the Buddy Club P1 Racing II. I am looking for 18x9 and 18x10, pretty standard sizes for a Supra.

My question is if anyone has any of these or has seen them on a Supra.

Here is a pic of these wheels:

·
//gwailo-
828 Posts
Is that chrome or just polished? Either way they look nice. How much?

//gwailo-

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THey have them in Chrome, gold, and gunmetal. They are around $680 each for the sizes that I am looking for.

So far the front and back offsets are 45. Don't know if they'll fit.

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,913 Posts
if i were you, i would forget they ever exsisted....

i ordered those in June, they still havent arrived, and they arent going too.....there isnt one set in the country, they are selling the wheels before they even come out. i am in the process of getting my money back for the wheels.....save your self some money the headache that i have because of these rims, not worth it

·
Registered
284 Posts
I know two cars with them down here.. Not in Supra width but, I'll check my buddies shop that sold one of the sets.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the lookout Chris.

I contacted a dealer. Supra offeset come in 18x8 and 18x9. The sizes are too small for the big Supra's ass.

Might as well go see the Mannarays (sp?) or the Volk GT-N's

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
Just FYI, I have other brand 18" wheels in +45mm offsets on front and back in 9-1/2"F and 10-1/2"R widths and run 255/35F and 285/30R tires with no fender or wheel well mods and they fit very well; I'm also lowered quite a bit more than one inch on Tein HA's. No matter what size you go with, make sure the wheel design clears the front calipers since that has nothing to do with wheel width or offset.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts