Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Well I haven't arranged insurance on the car we were going to rent (from Allied rent a car). It seems impossible almost. So I was wondering if I can't arrange insurance, can someone rent us a car with insurance (full coverage) for 17 days for $800-1000?

This is just a backup plan if I can't get insurance myself.

We have ordered tickets, and we NEED a car.

We will be arriving at LAX July 30th, and need the car till August 16th.

Thanks for your help guys,
Vilhelm

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
Good luck with that, for the price your asking for you looking at a small compact car. Hope your not expecting a full size SUV or something.

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
You can by insurance from the rental car company on the spot . Its called LDW - Loss Damage Waiver - so you don't pay anything if it gets stolen or wrecked
There is another insurance they offer which covers the other parties as well.
LDW = $15 / day for an SUC sized car.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Do you have to go with Allied?...so many others to choose from Hertz, Dollar (my favorite), Avis...and like stated above if you don't care about yourself just get the LDW when you get your car.

·
i always say toyota !
2,761 Posts
yes, all the rental car company offer insurance. and they want you to buy insurance from them.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Ill Get You A Mid Sized Car In My Town For 20/day And With Ins Its 28/day 661 406 8931------such Are The Benefits Of Working At A Bodyshop

·
I'll nevAr go single!
994 Posts
terrorize said:
Ill Get You A Mid Sized Car In My Town For 20/day And With Ins Its 28/day 661 406 8931------such Are The Benefits Of Working At A Bodyshop

Not bad, I work for a Ford bodyshop, I get rentals at $25 a day, no insurance options, my personal insurance is to cover.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Guys got it worked out :) Renting at super cheap car rental - only place offering rental + full insurance to a 20 year old. Thanks anyways guys.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts