Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey like some of you know (several topics) my friend and I are coming to Cali (July 30th to August 16th). So anyone up to take their Supra out and give us a ride? Would be fucking sweet.

I have only driven a stock 6 speed TT Supra (not even exhaust).

So guys any of you APU guys wanna show us what Supra's can do?

Would be a great experience.

Thanks,
Vilhelm

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MKV said:
Where in Cali?

Have Braddman do it for you. He drives very good. Seen it in person.

yeah that would be fucking awesome. He hasn't been around.. I PMed him not to long ago.

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
I would be down if we have a meet that isn't to far away from me. Just got the car running good after a long period of neglect(saltwater fish) I will be out of town starting the middle of july until the 1st but will gladly meet up after that.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
supra557hp said:
I would be down if we have a meet that isn't to far away from me. Just got the car running good after a long period of neglect(saltwater fish) I will be out of town starting the middle of july until the 1st but will gladly meet up after that.
Awesome bro. We will pay you for some race gas if you are up for that :D

PM bro.

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Pm'd you back, already run race gas but if I am low I will let you know.

·
Registered
967 Posts
You shouldve just made the thread title "Anyone up for taking my friend and I to the bank to clean out our accounts?" cause that is what you will want to do after riding in most APU's, especially if you have only tried a stock 6-speed :) I am down too if we are having a get together. I have only ridden in small single APUs so if Braddman was willing to give me a ride in his, id pitch in for race gas as well. I was very impressed just by the small singles as opposed to my BPU 6-speed, so I cant even imagine what his is like.

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
aawww i remember the first time i was in a APU with an HKS T51Kai. I swear i almost busted a nut. Best feeling in the fucking world. I think the best saying i've heard to sum up boost is; Boost is like crack once you have some you crave more of it. Damn being at BPU sucks. oohhh wellz.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Have you ever heard of internet predators? Do you think it's wise that you are willing to jump into some strangers car and "go for a ride". Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that anyone here is a internet predator. But they ARE out there and so are kidnappers. I know you're 20 and your friend is 19. You both are adults, but just think about what you want and asking for. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, I'm just offfering my advise. I wouldn't get in a car with anybody I don't know, no matter how good your car looks. BE SAFE and enjoy your trip here in Cali

·
Banned
342 Posts
!blksupra! said:
Have you ever heard of internet predators? Do you think it's wise that you are willing to jump into some strangers car and "go for a ride". Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that anyone here is a internet predator. But they ARE out there and so are kidnappers. I know you're 20 and your friend is 19. You both are adults, but just think about what you want and asking for. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, I'm just offfering my advise. I wouldn't get in a car with anybody I don't know, no matter how good your car looks. BE SAFE and enjoy your trip here in Cali
thats why you should always carry a knife with you like i do just to be safe.

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
!blksupra! said:
Supraforums is full of internet predators. :nutkickhi

·
V-Pro Equipped
1,375 Posts
!blksupra! said:
Very true. But i know both braddman (Brad) and supra557hp (Louie) both are stand up guys and i know alot of people here will stand up for both of them.

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
be careful...they can be undercover cops! haha

Braddman--I ve been having problems PMing you...

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
!blksupra! said:
Well thanks for your concern, but bradman is a respected member here, so that shouldn't be a problem.

I know to be careful, but I have been on this board for quite some years so I know who I can "trust" and not trust.

Can't wait Brad, and supra557hp :D

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
Vilhelm said:
Well thanks for your concern, but bradman is a respected member here, so that shouldn't be a problem.

I know to be careful, but I have been on this board for quite some years so I know who I can "trust" and not trust.

Can't wait Brad, and supra557hp :D
Should be fun, we'll have to dig up some race gas though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts