Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys just wanted to know how do the ebay godspeed fmic rated at 700+hp good for single setup compare to Greddy and Hks they look very good and come with 3 yr warranty they cant be that bad if they have warranty, anyone using them I mean at $219 vs $1400+for greddy and hks dont know....share if you have any experiences with them I had a HKS before damaged it, piping is fine just confused should i give it a try is it worth it?or just go ahead buy the greddy 3rd row.
thanks

·
What?!
2,107 Posts
I also looked into getting one of these. I know a guy that used one on his RX-7, he purchased their 4" FMIC a few months back and he's had no issue with it. I'd like to hear input on this from others as well though.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
This has been covered over and over. All the ebay FMIC's are all pretty much the same but different sellers put there tag on them. They are a good intercooler. They are used by quite a few people on SF, and Ive heard of no problems other then you'll hear the usual people whining the good ol saying of "you get what you pay for"

·
Registered
428 Posts
I just checked out the ebay listings... they don't seem to come with any hardware other than the main core, so I assume you need to find a set of pipes, couplers, and a aftermarket overflow tank...

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is it necessary to have the overflow tank or it would work fine without it?The ebay ones are polished too like greddy......looks sweet.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I am not sure, but I am going to assume that with the dimensions listed for the core your old overflow tank won't fit anymore. So in that case yes, you would need a new overflow tank.

That shouldn't cost you much though, maybe $50-60... and the IC piping/couplers you can probably pick up for around $300.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts